SJC vs MC highlights

954gator

22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMO it's the greatest OOS game ever played behind IMG/Cen10 in 2016. Any others deserve to be in this elite group? 

Kidding aside, I think the 2009 STA - Byrnes game was pretty special.

Back and forth scoring, and but for 2 Marcus Lattimore fumbles might have had a different outcome.

24 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

You don't think the Alabama commit running back, the 5star linebacker or the 6'8 252 pound tight end would have had any impact on the game?

So many excuses.  Why did Sherman leave the game what's his injury?   I remember the same kid leaving the DLS game.   Seems like any game SJC is in a batte he gets dinged up?   

Stop with the excuses.  SJC score 0 points in the second half offensively.    You don't think MC players get hurt and sit a possession or two?   Get outta here.   

• Like 1

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Agreed......Two good ones....Now, MC beat STA...If not, then I have to give STA credit, albeit only against two, three teams on their otherwise weaker schedule......In 1998, at a gym in Sunrise, some HS ballers said,"STA NEVER PLAYS THE TOUGH MIAMI TEAMS"......They always win, but I still can't get rid of the fact that two mediocre Bosco teams beat them twice and held that scoring juggernaut to  an average 8 posing both games while averaging 22 points....Go figure ???

In the late 90s STA wasn't the best team in FL. 

20 minutes ago, 954gator said:

So many excuses.  Why did Sherman leave the game what's his injury?   I remember the same kid leaving the DLS game.   Seems like any game SJC is in a batte he gets dinged up?   

Stop with the excuses.  SJC score 0 points in the second half offensively.    You don't think MC players get hurt and sit a possession or two?   Get outta here.   

No excuses...just facts...Robinson pulled a hamstring in the first quarter (Friday) against Hoover. Sherman has never been hurt before but may have torn up his knee...what star players were missing for Central?

1 minute ago, WCACguy said:

No excuses...just facts...Robinson pulled a hamstring in the first quarter (Friday) against Hoover. Sherman has never been hurt before but may have torn up his knee...what star players were missing for Central?

No idea Central is a team full of players.  Not too many crazy stars, so when one goes down there's another just waiting to step in.   You wouldn't notice. 

Just now, 954gator said:

SJC, I even said they are a great team.   If they played again it would go down to the wire is all I said.  

And you may be right...I wasn't trying to slight Central...they played their butts off and SJC couldn't put them away. But Robinson is a difference maker...hope he gets healthy soon.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Dang bro.  Why so hostile?  Lol

• Haha 1