On "Our" Experts

Belly Bob

The Scott County win over Moeller means very little this year. Moeller isn't very good.

Highlands hasn't been good for a couple years. 

The only reason I was torn on the La Salle Scott County game was because of how inept the La Salle offense has been.... I figured La Salle Defense would hold Scott to 1 or 2 scores, and La Salle offense would probably be able to cover that. Didn't expect 37 points though :o

The La Salle results make some daisy chaining pretty interesting. 

La Salle's offense looked terrible against Colerain, but Colerain's D is an elite level defense.......then La Salle's offense did much better scoring 34 against a solid Mason Defense.... then last week they struggled against Lutheran North in a rainy game scoring 13.....then this week score 37 against Scott County.

Maybe La Salle's offense isn't as bad as we think.....maybe Lutheran North is a tougher team than we think, and by association so are some of the top Illinois teams, Nazareth and Homewood-Flossmoor.

Or maybe(probably) Kentucky is really down at the top this year.

Probably a combo of both

Will be fun to watch these questions hopefully get answered 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

La Salle's offense looked terrible against Colerain, but Colerain's D is an elite level defense.......then La Salle's offense did much better scoring 34 against a solid Mason Defense.... then last week they struggled against Lutheran North in a rainy game scoring 13.....then this week score 37 against Scott County.

Maybe La Salle's offense isn't as bad as we think.....maybe Lutheran North is a tougher team than we think, and by association so are some of the top Illinois teams, Nazareth and Homewood-Flossmoor.

Probably a combo of both

I'm thinking Kentucky is down a bit this year.

Trying to keep my eyes on Male though. They could prove to be a pretty good team. Waiting to see. 

41 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Probably a combo of both

THIS ^^^^^^^^

Good stuff.

2 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Probably a combo of both

A Missouri team?  

tenor.gif?itemid=9495957

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm thinking Kentucky is down a bit this year.

Trying to keep my eyes on Male though. They could prove to be a pretty good team. Waiting to see. 

I have an eerie feeling Trinity might get it together and win the state title with 4 losses. They will get a rematch with Male since every single team makes the playoffs in Kentucky (mostly). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I have an eerie feeling Trinity might get it together and win the state title with 4 losses. They will get a rematch with Male since every single team makes the playoffs in Kentucky (mostly). 

I wouldn't doubt this at all. I see this year's Trinity a lot like last year's Colquitt. A bit of a rebuilding year with the talent there but young and inexperienced.