Manafort singing??...

DBP66

1 minute ago, concha said:

I see.

The disruption to government and the country is just a bonus, I suppose.

LOL...disruption?.... Your boy is a disruption to our gov't....good thing there are some "adults" the Whitehouse to watch the child...disruption..LOL...that's Trump's middle name....he should fess up to all his crimes and take a hike for the sake of this country...rather he likes to push conspiracy theories and have stooges like you play parrot for him....O.o

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...disruption?.... Your boy is a disruption to our gov't....good thing there are some "adults" the Whitehouse to watch the child...disruption..LOL...that's Trump's middle name....he should fess up to all his crimes and take a hike for the sake of this country...rather he likes to push conspiracy theories and have stooges like you play parrot for him....O.o

big-lebowski.gif

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The shit happened over 12 years ago. What don't you get? 

IMG_1159.JPG

what don't I get???...what do you think he's going to be cooperating about to save his own ass??....12 year old B.S.? that Muller knows all about already??....or perhaps info. on what happened in the famous Trump tower meeting??...does he collaborate what Michael Cohen said about Trump knowing all about then meeting before it happened??....you need to wake up!!...the news reported he's going to cooperate "extensively" with team Mulluer...not looking good for Donny and his crooked crew of thieves...:$

Just now, DBP66 said:

what don't I get???...what do you think he's going to be cooperating about to save his own ass??....12 year old B.S.? that Muller knows all about already??....or perhaps info. on what happened in the famous Trump tower meeting??...does he collaborate what Michael Cohen said about Trump knowing all about then meeting before it happened??....you need to wake up!!...the news reported he's going to cooperate "extensively" with team Mulluer...not looking good for Donny and his crooked crew of thieves...:$

HOLY FUCKING HELL

I DIDN'T SEE THE "EXTENSIVELY" PART!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=7882639

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're soooo gullible!! Smh Don't you ever get tired of being so disappointed all the time? And wrong. 

disappointed??..LOL...not me...the wheels of justice are turning and that's a GOOD thing for me...not so much for you....:$

....SIX guilty pleas and counting..#realitysucks

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

but what's today's unemployment figures??...LOL...Mr. One Trick Pony...see the projections for the 3rd quarter GDP??...LOL..:$

1) Much lower than the last guy's

2) Much higher than the last guy's

It is amazing to watch you dismiss the economy.  That which feeds us, clothes us, pays the taxes etc.  Fools like you are much more worried about putting men in women's bathrooms and diverting our resources to foreigners.  JFK would puke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

1) Much lower than the last guy's

2) Much higher than the last guy's

It is amazing to watch you dismiss the economy.  That which feeds us, clothes us, pays the taxes etc.  Fools like you are much more worried about putting men in women's bathrooms and diverting our resources to foreigners.  JFK would puke.

LOL...hook..line and sinker.....thanks for playing Bozo!...;)

17 hours ago, DBP66 said:

that's what being reported....what's he cooperating with Mulluer about?..hummm....I bet Trump is dying to know...as the walls are closing in....😯

So what?

Trump will not be impeached and expelled no matter if the DEms take bodies or not. 

I do think this adds to the drama. With this I am sure at least one of his kids is looking at jail time.