2500 illegals caught in operation blazing sands

HSFBfan

On 9/25/2018 at 10:14 AM, HSFBfan said:

Man I cannot be happier with ICE and the crackdown. We should absolutely hire more and more of these agents and keep locking every illegal. 

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/immigration/sd-me-blazing-sands-20180924-story.html

Aren't he looking for a career? Join ICE or the Border Patrol.  At the very least join your like minded folks in the militias on the border.  I'm sure you are man enough to take them on. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 12:17 PM, HSFBfan said:

Yes I would. Unfortunately the punishment for illegally being in this country isnt harsh enough

Hahaha.  You and your white bigoted buddies gsb, conch,  nole sure can talk a big game, yet something tells me if you were to be confronted by any of them y'all would shit your panties. LOL!!!!!!!!!!  Funny thing is you guys really think these arrests of a few hundred here and there and once in a blue moon a larger number, is going to make a difference.  Hahaha.  Lawd y'all have no clue.  Here to stay with many more to come.  But, enjoy what helps you get though the day. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha.  You and your white bigoted buddies gsb, conch,  nole sure can talk a big game, yet something tells me if you were to be confronted by any of them y'all would shit your panties. LOL!!!!!!!!!!  Funny thing is you guys really think these arrests of a few hundred here and there and once in a blue moon a larger number, is going to make a difference.  Hahaha.  Lawd y'all have no clue.  Here to stay with many more to come.  But, enjoy what helps you get though the day. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It should read 114 Mexicans detained in their Country of origin by the ancestors of illegal invaders.  I love Mexico them Hombres elected a Brotha for President in the 1800s  Their 3rd President Vincente Guerrero. Obama was not the 1st black President in America.  Mexico way ahead of the Game.  

Yanga Gaspar another brotha famous down there as well.  Look it up and give a Brotha a shout out.  Cali Love

Knowledge deeper than the hands of time.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DevilDog said:

It should read 114 Mexicans detained in their Country of origin by the ancestors of illegal invaders.  I love Mexico them Hombres elected a Brotha for President in the 1800s  Their 3rd President Vincente Guerrero. Obama was not the 1st black President in America.  Mexico way ahead of the Game.  

Yanga Gaspar another brotha famous down there as well.  Look it up and give a Brotha a shout out.  Cali Love

Knowledge deeper than the hands of time.  

You know your Estados Unidos De Mexico, history quite well brother.  Not shocked tho.  

No one hates Mexico. Or the people of Mexico. 

Many Mexicans are hard working, religious, family oriented people who keep to themselves and try to live a normal life. Nothing but respect. 

It is the flood of illegal immigrants from all over the world, mainly Central America who are coming in illegally and jumping ahead of people who are trying to do it the right way. It is disrespectful to them and our laws. 

Flooding communities with illegals doesn't do anyone good. It puts stress on schools, hospitals, and law enforcement. 

It is the illegals that give the ones trying to come in the right way a bad name.