Tyjon Lindsey(BG) is leaving Nebraska

HSFBfan

7 minutes ago, Prog8r said:

Good.  Frost will toughen up that team.  Wait until he gets his players in there.  That team will be back to dangerous soon enough.

He has to weed out the weak hearted players.

Did you see the speech by the big lineman who said If you dont buy in pack your shit and leave 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I don't blame him.  They're a dumpster fire right now. 

But as pointed out frost has to bring his guys in. And you have lineman calling out players for not buying in. Was lindsay one of the players not buying in. 

But yes right now the program does not look good. 

• Like 1

Judging from his recruitment to Ohio State, I’m not all all shocked to hear Lindsey has bailed on the Cornhuskers. It’s probably in NEB best interests anyway. 

I believe that Frost will build that program back up if given the opportunity. He built up what’s going on at UCF right now, so no reason to believe he can’t do something similar in Lincoln. Like most coaches, he just needs ‘his’ guys.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Judging from his recruitment to Ohio State, I’m not all all shocked to hear Lindsey has bailed on the Cornhuskers. It’s probably in NEB best interests anyway. 

I beleive that Frost will build that program back up if given the opportunity. He built up what’s going on at UCF right now, so no reason to believe he can’t do something similar in Lincoln. Like most coaches, he just needs ‘his’ guys.

At UCF, he KNEW that the key to a winning program was, to anchor the interior line with a BADASS from COLQUITT COUNTY!😉

20 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I understand why Frost left UCF for his Alma Mater. With that said, I think it was a bad professional move on his part. UCF has a natural pipeline of talent in Florida and the South East, Nebraska not so much.

Rebuilding that program is going to be much harder than inheriting a mismanaged program such as he got at UCF. I wish Frost well, but I think it is unclear whether he will succeed at Nebraska. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I understand why Frost left UCF for his Alma Mater. With that said, I think it was a bad professional move on his part. UCF has a natural pipeline of talent in Florida and the South East, Nebraska not so much.

Rebuilding that program is going to be much harder than inheriting a mismanaged program such as he got at UCF. I wish Frost well, but I think it is unclear whether he will succeed at Nebraska. 

U bring up a very good point. I guess he thinks he can bring back the Nebraska of the 90s. Idk if he can. 

4 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

WAY too early for this take.

its year one.