Can Clemson beat Bama?

Bormio

Yes clemson can as long as lawerence doesnt turn the ball over. Alabama secondary is inexperienced. Lawerence has the arm to take advantage of it. But if alabama brings the heat with the front 7 lawerence can be buried. Clemson front 4 are all going to the NFL and tua will have to deal with them which wont be easy. 

Well see what tua looks like against LSU miss state and Auburn coming up

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Lmaooooooooo......they might not even win their own division let alone their conference. 

Who is beating them in their division? The team that got blown out by Purdue? Overrated Penn St? If ND goes undefeated then a 1 lost Michigan gets in over a 1 lost Texas.

Bama vs Mich / Clem vs ND

Mich vs ND

Mich wins it in the same stadium that was built for Jim Harbaugh

39 minutes ago, Kalven said:

Who is beating them in their division? The team that got blown out by Purdue? Overrated Penn St? If ND goes undefeated then a 1 lost Michigan gets in over a 1 lost Texas.

Bama vs Mich / Clem vs ND

Mich vs ND

Mich wins it in the same stadium that was built for Jim Harbaugh

So you dont think an Ohio state team can still beat Michigan. This is like the argument of when clemson lost to cuse they were done. Guess what went on to win the ACC championship. Ohio state will beat Michigan. They will recover. Meyer needs to fix whatever shit is happening with all these friction reports or step away from the program to refocus. 

And if you really think Michigan has more than a 2% chance of beating alabama you are delusional. Michigan will have no idea what hits them if they play alabama. If Michigan couldnt beat Notre dame jeez. Please pass whatever your smoking. 

I'm not sure ND beats Clemson. Nd struggled with vandy and ball state. What do u think clemson would have done to both those teams.

The writing is in the stars.....alabama Clemson national championship 1 more time 

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, HSFBfan said:

So you dont think an Ohio state team can still beat Michigan. This is like the argument of when clemson lost to cuse they were done. Guess what went on to win the ACC championship. Ohio state will beat Michigan. They will recover. Meyer needs to fix whatever shit is happening with all these friction reports or step away from the program to refocus. 

And if you really think Michigan has more than a 2% chance of beating alabama you are delusional. Michigan will have no idea what hits them if they play alabama. If Michigan couldnt beat Notre dame jeez. Please pass whatever your smoking. 

I'm not sure ND beats Clemson. Nd struggled with vandy and ball state. What do u think clemson would have done to both those teams.

The writing is in the stars.....alabama Clemson national championship 1 more time 

Clemson struggled against A&M and Cuse,, what so you think ND would have done to both those teams? (See how that works)

Shea Patterson will be the best QB Alabama will face all year if they meet. Ohio St are done. Bosa left, Meyers will soon follow. That locker room is a mess.

21 minutes ago, Kalven said:

Clemson struggled against A&M and Cuse,, what so you think ND would have done to both those teams? (See how that works)

Shea Patterson will be the best QB Alabama will face all year if they meet. Ohio St are done. Bosa left, Meyers will soon follow. That locker room is a mess.

Nd would lose to both cuse and a&m. Matter of fact well see cuse play nd at Yankee stadium coming up. 

Notre dame is not that good. Idk why there is all this hype around that team. 

Like I said Michigan has a very small chance of beating alabama. 

I still like Ohio state to beat Michigan. Michigan scored 21 on Michigan state. Certainly not impressive. 

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nd would lose to both cuse and a&m. Matter of fact well see cuse play nd at Yankee stadium coming up. 

Notre dame is not that good. Idk why there is all this hype around that team. 

Like I said Michigan has a very small chance of beating alabama. 

I still like Ohio state to beat Michigan. Michigan scored 21 on Michigan state. Certainly not impressive. 

Again with these head to head comparisons. Ohio St went life and death with a Penn St team that lost to Mich St team that couldn't even produce more than 7 pts against the Wolverines.

ND will beat cuse and cover the spread!

2 minutes ago, Kalven said:

Again with these head to head comparisons. Ohio St went life and death with a Penn St team that lost to Mich St team that couldn't even produce more than 7 pts against the Wolverines.

ND will beat cuse and cover the spread!

You wanna put a bet on Michigan alabama if they play. How many points you want or straight up? 

100 bucks sounds good? 

Michigan has nothing. Alabama would destroy Patterson. And hopefully end JH time at Michigan 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

You wanna put a bet on Michigan alabama if they play. How many points you want or straight up? 

100 bucks sounds good? 

Michigan has nothing. Alabama would destroy Patterson. And hopefully end JH time at Michigan 

We can talk when the match is made. Alabama are not winning anymore NC under Saban. Quote me on this 5 years from now.

11 minutes ago, Kalven said:

We can talk when the match is made. Alabama are not winning anymore NC under Saban. Quote me on this 5 years from now.

You are delusional. Hes got at least 2 more. The amount of talent he has is the best in the country. 

They are a huge fav to win the NC. There are only 2 teams that could beat them .....Clemson and Ohio state that is it. Alabama and LSU should be a fun matchup but alabama will win. Than deal with miss state and Auburn. I thought Georgia would be more a threat but LSU exposed them.

On 10/24/2018 at 5:34 PM, HSFBfan said:

You are delusional. Hes got at least 2 more. The amount of talent he has is the best in the country. 

They are a huge fav to win the NC. There are only 2 teams that could beat them .....Clemson and Ohio state that is it. Alabama and LSU should be a fun matchup but alabama will win. Than deal with miss state and Auburn. I thought Georgia would be more a threat but LSU exposed them.

Dont forget Georgia lost to Auburn 40-17 last year... And bounced back.

This time might be no different.

On 10/24/2018 at 2:34 PM, HSFBfan said:

2? Don’t count your eggs before they hatch. Michigan is a different team this year. Just watch what they do to Penn St in 2 weeks