Can Clemson beat Bama?

Bormio

Yes, Bama is getting dinged up with injuries, Bama may peak too soon also. 

Clemson looks fresh, Qb play is young and may be a season away at the championship level of intensity, although I don’t see any evidence to the contrary it’s just my opine at the moment. 

Regards,

BGW

p.s. LSU is rolling.... my fave team Ga needs to boat race the Gators and get back on track. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

I think Bama’s defense is not as good as before, and Clemson’s D could be great.  Certainly only team that might have something for them - the QB change was essential.

Bama defense isn't elite but the teams at top this year aren't that strong and bama offense is loaded

Even though i don't see this bama team as being as good as people are trying to make them out to be they probably win just because there is no real threat to them

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Bama defense isn't elite but the teams at top this year aren't that strong and bama offense is loaded

Even though i don't see this bama team as being as good as people are trying to make them out to be they probably win just because there is no real threat to them

Correction, Bama is in the SEC.... it ain’t the ACC or the Big Ten which is considered to be second best behind the SEC. 

Bama is taking care of business with the opponents they face, we’ll know more EOS. 

My concern for Bama is that Bama may be peaking early and will fade as the season goes on. Injuries are a concern. 

Regards

BGW

45 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Correction, Bama is in the SEC.... it ain’t the ACC or the Big Ten which is considered to be second best behind the SEC. 

Bama is taking care of business with the opponents they face, we’ll know more EOS. 

My concern for Bama is that Bama may be peaking early and will fade as the season goes on. Injuries are a concern. 

Regards

BGW

No team in sec is a serious threat to them either 

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Just wait until next year, we return almost all of our starters, including Tua. 

5 hours ago, FloTex said:

If Bama loses in 2018, they will have to beat themselves.  I haven’t seen a team yet that will keep it within 10 pts...

LSU might have a chance with the defense they play, and Auburn can make it interesting because the best teams don’t always win a rivalry game.

If LSU is biggest threat then nothing will stop another bama title

20 hours ago, Bormio said:

Seems to me to be improbable, but far from impossible.  Clemson can run the ball now.  Pressure going to be huge on Bama - touted as one of best ever.

Don't let NC State's ranking fool you. They are not top 16 as ranked. 

Clemson looked as good as it gets yesterday but....

I'll be pulling for Clemson should it get to that is all I can say. 

Clemson is improved on both sides of the ball this year vs last.  Alabama is only improved on offense - albeit by quite a bit. Tua is great no doubt, but can make some bad throws.  One late over the middle vs UT yesterday should have been picked in the end zone.  Alabama has yet to play any defenses that might give them trouble - but Clemson has a slew of NFL-caliber players on theirs.  And they might have enough offense to put pressure on Bama.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 7:02 PM, Bormio said:

I think Bama’s defense is not as good as before, and Clemson’s D could be great.  Certainly only team that might have something for them - the QB change was essential.

On 10/20/2018 at 7:02 PM, Bormio said:

On 10/20/2018 at 6:59 PM, ECHS05 said:

No.

Bama wont have another game closer than 30 if they choose not to.

LSU will be a handful.... 

Especially since they got a decent offense and a Nice Defense