Ask a wing nut about trump? No telling what you get.

RedZone

17 hours ago, concha said:

Tax reform has resulted in more jobs and increased pay for lots of folks.  And please fill us in on all the new pollution.

Yeah a lot of CEO's are happy about the tax give away.  And if you can't figure out what pollution I'm talking about then there is no helping you or educating you because you are a blind partisan monkey. 

I love how Trump is "being a dick" to our allies, but you appear to have zero concern nor criticism for them sponging off us for decades and some of them being being completely worthless when it comes to defending themselves, let alone coming to the aid of other allies (including us).  Saving a dollar or a euro or a mark by putting your defense on the lives of others is reprehensible.

Who specifically has not come to the aid of our allies and us?  Who has been attacked that has not defended themselves?  Just make shit up uh?  Oh I forgot you are a Trumper and that is what you do.  Not an honest bone in your body.

I understand you 'love how Trump is being a dick' because you yourself are a dick.  Other peoples misery is your joy.  Where was all this butt hurt over NATO allies not putting in enough money before Trump started doing Putin's bidding?  Never heard a word about NATO screwing us or the horrible trade deals that are now just perfect because Trump was involved.  Horsefly already schooled you on NATO's spending and how they are increasing their contribution but you are not very quick at learning anything apparently.

I suggest you read up on refugee policy.

Does the refugee policy state that Democrats are responsible for initiating and organizing refugee caravans? 

And you are seriously moronic if you think this thing hasn't been ginned up just in time for the mid-terms.  Is there a war in Honduras? I used to live there. I'm pretty sure there isn't.  These people are pushing over barricades and barreling through at least two other countries to get to the US border and make a political statement. Is all the press coverage being forced by Trump? Like hell. It's the left-wing mainstream media.  This shit has George Soros written all over it.

Democrats can't even get citizens to vote let alone organize thousands of families and tell them to risk life and limb to make the journey to our border.  That is just damn dumb but at least you are consistent in your stupidity.  And just because you are slow I will say it again.  The caravan does nothing to help Democrats and it only helps Republicans.  Because you are the party of lies and fear, and giving money to the wealthiest in our country, and taking away health care.  No wonder you guy's promote fear and lies, if you told the truth you would never get another vote.  

Jobs, pay, economic growth, better trade deals, getting allies to actually be allies, respecting our borders and laws...

MAGA

Many Assholes Governing America

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Tax reform has resulted in more jobs and increased pay for lots of folks.  And please fill us in on all the new pollution.

Yeah a lot of CEO's are happy about the tax give away.  And if you can't figure out what pollution I'm talking about then there is no helping you or educating you because you are a blind partisan monkey. 

I love how Trump is "being a dick" to our allies, but you appear to have zero concern nor criticism for them sponging off us for decades and some of them being being completely worthless when it comes to defending themselves, let alone coming to the aid of other allies (including us).  Saving a dollar or a euro or a mark by putting your defense on the lives of others is reprehensible.

Who specifically has not come to the aid of our allies and us?  Who has been attacked that has not defended themselves?  Just make shit up uh?  Oh I forgot you are a Trumper and that is what you do.  Not an honest bone in your body.

I understand you 'love how Trump is being a dick' because you yourself are a dick.  Other peoples misery is your joy.  Where was all this butt hurt over NATO allies not putting in enough money before Trump started doing Putin's bidding?  Never heard a word about NATO screwing us or the horrible trade deals that are now just perfect because Trump was involved.  Horsefly already schooled you on NATO's spending and how they are increasing their contribution but you are not very quick at learning anything apparently.

I suggest you read up on refugee policy.

Does the refugee policy state that Democrats are responsible for initiating and organizing refugee caravans? 

And you are seriously moronic if you think this thing hasn't been ginned up just in time for the mid-terms.  Is there a war in Honduras? I used to live there. I'm pretty sure there isn't.  These people are pushing over barricades and barreling through at least two other countries to get to the US border and make a political statement. Is all the press coverage being forced by Trump? Like hell. It's the left-wing mainstream media.  This shit has George Soros written all over it.

Democrats can't even get citizens to vote let alone organize thousands of families and tell them to risk life and limb to make the journey to our border.  That is just damn dumb but at least you are consistent in your stupidity.  And just because you are slow I will say it again.  The caravan does nothing to help Democrats and it only helps Republicans.  Because you are the party of lies and fear, and giving money to the wealthiest in our country, and taking away health care.  No wonder you guy's promote fear and lies, if you told the truth you would never get another vote.  

Jobs, pay, economic growth, better trade deals, getting allies to actually be allies, respecting our borders and laws...

MAGA

Many Assholes Governing America

You are a good little leftist. "Tax giveaway". Because all the money really belongs to the government first, right? And if you can't answer about the pollution, then just say so, you lil' partisan monkey, you.

You are such a dumbass.  Chip wears Hillary's buttocks for a hat and I'm guessing you wear Chuckie Schumer's.  What "Putin's bidding" has Trump done, asshat?  Demanding that NATO cowboy up and actually pay to defend itself? I'm sure that's just what Vlad wants.  Reduce dependency on Russian gas? Another item on Putin's wish list, I'm sure.  Arming Ukrainians?  You are such a mindless fool.  Horsefly didn't school shit. He simply said shit you like. When you are Germany and 0 of 6 submarines in your navy work and most of your tanks and fighter aircraft aren't combat worthy (and you didn't have many to begin with) and you have admitted you won't reach the minimum spending target for several years... well, you suck as an ally and nothing Horsefly says changes that.

You must be mentally disabled. What would you do without Nancy and Chuckie and Hillary to care for you?

• Sad 1