Spare 3 minutes for some truth

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Bravo, hits the nail on the head. Outstanding ending.

You won't get a lot of left wing whackos to watch the truth video. Will be ignorance as usual. 

If vote democrat you either know the domestic terrorism they want to cause which makes you complicit, or you don't know and are just as big a dumbass for contributing to the downfall. 

And to think, people want to destroy this country because Trump says some mean things 😂

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/white-supremacist-group-targets-floridas-andrew-gillum-in-new-racist-robocall/2018/10/23/cbb722e6-d6e9-11e8-a10f-b51546b10756_story.html

Just another Isolated incident.  Which one of the only 8K that Concha claim was this one? What's crazy a Black man running for governor has to endure this Yet you find it hard to believe a regular citizen

This candidate for Govenor is clearly using the victim card.  Blame Soros. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You obviously don't comprehend the the very basis of truth. I suggest you read the following. Of course you won't for you are the proverbial horse. But I felt obligated to try anyway.

https://www.amazon.com/Inquiry-Meaning-Truth-Bertrand-Russell/dp/0851247377

If you disagree with tbe video then you haven't been paying attention the last 2 years, or are just a partisan hack who votes blue down the line with no research involved. 

She was pointing out every truth that has been going on since Trump became mine and your President. 

You ignoring all the chaos, anarchy and domestic terrorism that democrats and their followers are causing makes you complicit. You should be publicly denouncing this behavior since you support them. 

Put your bias to the back burner, turn off CNN and MSNBC for a minute and look closer who is evil, and who is trying to Make America Great Again!!

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You ignoring all the chaos, anarchy and domestic terrorism that democrats and their followers are causing makes you complicit. You should be publicly denouncing this behavior since you support them. 

Put your bias to the back burner, turn off CNN and MSNBC for a minute and look closer who is evil, and who is trying to Make America Great Again!!

I actually don't listen to/watch much media in the USA and that includes both CNN, MSNBC, FOX and the various fringe sites out there. I find German, British, Japanese and French sources to be far more accurate. Less hyperbole and more facts and reasoned analysis.