Officiating is getting worse

Big hairy bald Jones

1 hour ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

If someone at Midway had balls and filed a report to the UIL of what went on during the state championship last year, I bet that win for Cy Fair would be vacated 

I don’t know man? I remember a guy trying to get a bad call changed for Westdale High and even with solid photo evidence. I don’t think anythng happened. A damn shame!! Highway robbery if it ask me! Still  not sure why the QB put the ball that far to the sideline, doesn’t look the defense was very tight or even existed, coulda put it anywhere 

BBF95E0B-2AC7-4B6A-8694-2BB502F5260E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

I don’t know man? I remember a guy trying to get a bad call changed for Westdale High and even with solid photo evidence. I don’t think anythng happened. A damn shame!! Highway robbery if it ask me! Still  not sure why the QB put the ball that far to the sideline, doesn’t look the defense was very tight or even existed, coulda put it anywhere 

BBF95E0B-2AC7-4B6A-8694-2BB502F5260E.jpeg

None of this will change unless the men step in. It’s bullshit

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

If someone at Midway had balls and filed a report to the UIL of what went on during the state championship last year, I bet that win for Cy Fair would be vacated 

Can't speak for where ever you are the the GHSA constitution I think specifically states a game will not be overturned based on a official's call being challenged for a judgement call.  I happen to agree with that.

9 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Yes, and it’s not slowing down. Something needs to be done here. What I don’t know, but my team is already a victim of this 

So are you saying that in the history of your team, they've never benefited from a questionable call going their way?  Hmmm....