I'm sorry Hawg...

TheMaximumHornetSting

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Colquitt just showed up tonight. The fans and the team. 

The team had to carry the refs on their backs too. Worst officiating crew I've seen in Georgia ever. That's saying something, because we've seen some terrible crews.

`But as an outsider with some credentials they look good! 😀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

`But as an outsider with some credentials they look good! 😀

The refs or the Hawgs? 

Or both? 

xD

I lost count of the flags against Colquitt tonight. Maybe in the range of 15ish. Now, I saw a few things that they called that were legit, but, then when the same thing happened for Tift... They didn't see it. 

It was so bad that some of us were asking (very loud and obnoxiously) if they were sure there wasn't a penalty during time outs, halftime and pretty much behind every play. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The refs or the Hawgs? 

Or both? 

xD

I lost count of the flags against Colquitt tonight. Maybe in the range of 15ish. Now, I saw a few things that they called that were legit, but, then when the same thing happened for Tift... They didn't see it. 

It was so bad that some of us were asking (very loud and obnoxiously) if they were sure there wasn't a penalty during time outs, halftime and pretty much behind every play. 

You know I call the talent where it is😀

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I won't be at the Colquitt-Tift game tonight as I am currently in Sarasota... By the time I get back in GA it'd be Too late to get to Tifton... That and Savannah's/I-95 is  the complete opposite direction

Since you missed the live game. I'll share a video of mostly what happened.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I see you stopped by ole times... 

Nah. I was at Chilis across the street. xD

Real talk though, too bad you were busy. Would have enjoyed taking in the game with you again. 

Idk if you have the answer, but... Where in the heck was the Blue Devil mascot tonight? Does Tift not have him anymore or what? I was looking for that dancing devil and just never saw him. 

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah. I was at Chilis across the street. xD

Real talk though, too bad you were busy. Would have enjoyed taking in the game with you again. 

Idk if you have the answer, but... Where in the heck was the Blue Devil mascot tonight? Does Tift not have him anymore or what? I was looking for that dancing devil and just never saw him. 

He probably saw the scoreboard and left... 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2018 at 5:55 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We drove through Melbourne might look at some apartments down there... 

There's some nice apartments there. Price range isn't too bad. Surrounding cities and towns are nice. Some good football in the county and surrounding counties.