Where dreams come to die. LSU Death Valley

TheMaximumHornetSting

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It's only a 3 score game. You put in mac jones and he starts turning ball over this becomes a game. 

Alabama has scored 22 points in games all season in about the first 9 minutes of the game. This is a very close game for alabama this year 

Not if LSU defense keeps looking like they are now

I knew LSU was overranked but I'm starting to think i undersold how overrated they are

Just now, HSFBfan said:

But they are good enough to not get rattled. While LSU can get rattled. They got ahead in alot of their wins. Miami Auburn etc and never looked back. Florida and now alabama has punched LSU in the mouth 

Perhaps 

It does seem that LSU doesn't play well from behind so perhaps the way to beat them is put them on the ropes early and let them beat themselves 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Perhaps 

It does seem that LSU doesn't play well from behind so perhaps the way to beat them is put them on the ropes early and let them beat themselves 

LSU isnt built to come from behind. So come out put them in bad spots and your gonna have them dead to rights. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

LSU isnt built to come from behind. So come out put them in bad spots and your gonna have them dead to rights. 

You ain't kidding

Down 22-0 with 10 minutes and they kicking a field goal??? 

Then go and miss it,  LSU deserves to lose with that kind of coaching 

They probably won't even get in redzone again tonight and want to play conservative?

Clemson is the only hope to beat Bama this year.  This game proved that their defense isn't any weaker than it was, they just whoop teams and ease up.    LSU D would get em in 3rd and 10+ and it didn't matter.  They Fn convert.     I thought LSU might be able to move the ball on them....nope.   IMPRESSIVE. 

• Like 1