Where dreams come to die. LSU Death Valley

TheMaximumHornetSting

Just now, nptb17 said:

And last year has nothing to do with this year.  ND has been supposed to lose for the last 2 months now.

Bc they always find a way to blow it

They just like LSU which is why them playing in bowl game last year was so perfect 

2 schools that get hype then fall short of the championship 

I knew LSU was gonna impload eventually and last night was the perfect setting 

Notre Dame will follow suit,  nothing I've seen on them strikes me as a team that is a serious Championship threat 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Bc they always find a way to blow it

They just like LSU which is why them playing in bowl game last year was so perfect 

2 schools that get hype then fall short of the championship 

I knew LSU was gonna impload eventually and last night was the perfect setting 

Notre Dame will follow suit,  nothing I've seen on them strikes me as a team that is a serious Championship threat 

ND wins out, you don't post until playoffs.  Nd losses 1 of the last 3, I'll do the same.

Is it a bet?

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

ND wins out, you don't post until playoffs.  Nd losses 1 of the last 3, I'll do the same.

Is it a bet?

Not quite 

I'll switch it up

ND wins out, I won't post until playoffs are finished on any college related posts.  Nd losses 1 of the last 3, you do the same.

In other words i lose bet I'll stick to high school posts till the college season is over

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Not quite 

I'll switch it up

ND wins out, I won't post until playoffs are finished on any college related posts.  Nd losses 1 of the last 3, you do the same.

In other words i lose bet I'll stick to high school posts till the college season is over

No I want the whole bag of chips.  No posting on the site until playoffs.  Even if someone says your mom tucked you in at night until got to high school.

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

The best college quarterback makes his team a lot better. Football is the ULTIMATE TEAM SPORT, Lock doesn't play defense, WR, HB, TE etc.......

But at QB you are supposed to make the WR TE etc better and he doesnt. He doesnt win big games. 

And if herbert was so good he would come out of Oregon. Instead hes going back to school. He must think he has work to do

13 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Agree, so far Trevor Lawrence has played against a bunch of bums. I have seen when he gets a little bit of pressure he gets rattled and his passes are high or low

Beating up on Louisville, Wake Forest and Florida State isn't going to get Clemson's offense ready for a top defense, which they will face in the playoffs. I'd like to see them play Georgia.

Its true but you have to have a gunslinger or a legit dual threat to beat Bama this year and you have to have confidence!   Bama will give you your weakness on offense make you beat them with it.   Best not to have any lol.

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Florida is no different than Kentucky, who Missouri should've beaten last week.

Lock and Herbert are the best QB's in college football, and Lock IMO will be a good NFL QB.  

Lock always has his best game of the year against us SMH.  Our only hope was to beat them upfront but our team quit when they saw how terrible Franks was playing.   It’s going to take a miracle to get Florida playingn with energy now.   They NEVER get up for the Mizzou, and for the first time in ages we are thin at DB. 

I just thought we could control the clock but Mizzou came to play.  Knew they would be a tough out.  

5 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Lock always has his best game of the year against us SMH.  Our only hope was to beat them upfront but our team quit when they saw how terrible Franks was playing.   It’s going to take a miracle to get Florida playingn with energy now.   They NEVER get up for the Mizzou, and for the first time in ages we are thin at DB. 

I just thought we could control the clock but Mizzou came to play.  Knew they would be a tough out.  

Mizzou is always a trap game in my mind, I  hate going against them... you never know if you gonna get out of a Mizzou game with a dub. 

Records notwithstanding, difficult team to prepare for. 

BGW

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Is it a bet?

I think ND wins out... But they have a weak schedule & shouldnt be in the playoffs.

Despite their win over Michigan in Week 1... Michigan is playing better ball atm.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah when u go to the SEC you are expected to compete and win those games. 

You mean when you go to Bama, Auburn, LSU, Florida, and Georgia. 

You think Vandy, South Carolina, Kentucky, Arky, Ole Miss, Mississippi State are expected to beat those teams annually? Mississippi State, South Carolina(Before Spurrier and presently), Ole Miss etc...... Have always been garbage with one or two years here and there.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Terrible! They held us to 20 yards rushing! Pathetic! 

Crazy question... 

But you're not a trucker from Bellevue are you cruising in GA? 

Just got through having a nice conversation with a trucker from Bellevue,NE... I was in Macon.... 

Irony he's on his way to drop something off in Savannah... 

And I'm coming out of Savannah to go get something in Chattanooga...