National Top Ten “Participation Trophy” Schools

NotBigdaddybloom

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They dont realize it ...

But the clowns complaining about GA and TX , and the teams within... Are angling for an MNC themselves. Just in a different way.

I guess their situation over at Corona Centennial, due to geography, is so helpless that proudly speaking of their own team couldn't possible help them, so, then, they're left to try ripping someone else's team. For no good reason in reality.

No one here is pressing for Colquitt to be MNC. That's what makes the attacks straight troll jobs with no apparent reason. 

It's pretty pathetic actually. Watching people flop around like fish out of water just lashing out at Colquitt for no good reason. There is a rash of that this year. 

Colquitt will still do what they do. Go out and play football and hopefully win games. 

In the meantime sourpuss sad sacks and jack asses will continue to do what they do. Go out and be sour, sad sack and jack ass. 

Such is the plight of the world. xD

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

It’s actually too rhetorical for us to have brought up

your very own @HawgGoneIt was musing in CQ’s slight chances to precipitate this conversation 

your post is just frustration that, in effectively the state quarterfinal round, CA still has #1, #2, #5 and #8 in the comp polls so any observer with mental faculties (I’m not including you) can read the writing in the wall 

Is that what this is? 

A conversation? 

I'd say that what was going on in the Geico Bowl thread was a conversation. Coming over and starting a thread like this was a bad troll job intent on creating a ruckus rather than a convo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is that what this is? 

A conversation? 

I'd say that what was going on in the Geico Bowl thread was a conversation. Coming over and starting a thread like this was a bad troll job intent on creating a ruckus rather than a convo. 

It appears to be a good troll job and maybe a little closer to the truth than you would of liked...

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is that what this is? 

A conversation? 

Sorry, I’m just responding to my mail — don’t even realize what thread i’m in but remember what I read a couple of hours ago 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No one here is pressing for Colquitt to be MNC. That's what makes the attacks straight troll jobs with no apparent reason.

Now you know how I feel.

For the record- I think Colquitt has a GREAT team this year and could slug it out with anyone, to include SJB or MD. 

I would take the trolls as a good thing. Means your team is doing something right. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DonnieWalsh said:

Now you know how I feel.

For the record- I think Colquitt has a GREAT team this year and could slug it out with anyone, to include SJB or MD. 

I would take the trolls as a good thing. Means your team is doing something right. 

Every successful/famous/infamous thing has haters. No doubt about that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pops said:

remember when we were talking about a 1-3 CC start

Most of the concerns were answered.  Although I’m not a big fan of the 2QB system, it has worked out and both have been effective.  Receivers worked out better than anyone expected, 5 guys who regularly make catches. O line still not where it needs to be. While the Cen10 Oline is always diminutive relative to anyone in the playoffs or OOL schedule, this year they simply aren’t athletic enough so Logan has reinvented the offense and there’s more wrinkles.  Next year they’ll all return and will be better (plus I hear there’s possibly a load of supplemental beef headed this way).  

Defensive front is really good but that was expected.  LB’s and secondary are smallish but very active and hit hard for their size.

This might be Logan’s best coaching year given what he’s got, but the road ahead is about as tough as it gets.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Most of the concerns were answered.  Although I’m not a big fan of the 2QB system, it has worked out and both have been effective.  Receivers worked out better than anyone expected, 5 guys who regularly make catches. O line still not where it needs to be. While the Cen10 Oline is always diminutive relative to anyone in the playoffs or OOL schedule, this year they simply aren’t athletic enough so Logan has reinvented the offense and there’s more wrinkles.  Next year they’ll all return and will be better (plus I hear there’s possibly a load of supplemental beef headed this way).  

Defensive front is really good but that was expected.  LB’s and secondary are smallish but very active and hit hard for their size.

This might be Logan’s best coaching year given what he’s got, but the road ahead is about as tough as it gets.

Logan my favorite non DLS coach

• Like 1