Georgia guys?

RedZone

I haven't seen him play. 

I will say this... pretty amazing that he plays for Oconee County when being the son of a former NFL player and whatever, they could probably live in Rome, Buford, Marietta or Grayson school zones if they wanted to. 

Kind of heartening really. Some folks still believe in playing for the community where you live and none of that bullshit these cats on here push all the time. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I haven't seen him play. 

I will say this... pretty amazing that he plays for Oconee County when being the son of a former NFL player and whatever, they could probably live in Rome, Buford, Marietta or Grayson school zones if they wanted to. 

Kind of heartening really. Some folks still believe in playing for the community where you live and none of that bullshit these cats on here push all the time. 

Zack Mettenberger was also from Oconee County...that's crazy.

Zach started at LSU his last 2 years and did pretty well...hung around the NFL 3 or 4 seasons.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Sounds about right for LSU. We look for those type stats. 😄

Put the same kid at Colquitt and those stats are extremely different most likely. 

Of course that's why I mentioned the fact that the #5 pro style qb for 2020 is playing on Oconee County's football team. He probably doesn't have the horses around him.