New Polls (2018-12-03)

dntn31

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Crowning a champ?  Please show me where I said anybody is the MNC.

If that's not what you were getting at with the last few posts, then forgive me for reading something between the lines that wasn't there. 

Seems like saying the couple of teams that are within striking distance can't get there is the same as crowning the one sitting on top now. No? 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If that's not what you were getting at with the last few posts, then forgive me for reading something between the lines that wasn't there. 

Seems like saying the couple of teams that are within striking distance can't get there is the same as crowning the one sitting on top now. No? 

Dude stop being on the defensive so much. I was simply stating there will not be a unanimous champ this year based on where the polls are at. Nothing more nothing less. Sheesh.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I kind of don't particularly like that match up. It comes with a lot of risk and small upside. Would have preferred STA personally. As far as polls go anyway.

I think the pollsters who rank SFA would for sure give CC a boost for a W and if they win impressively major upside.  CP still has SFA rated highly.   That would boost CC up nicely if they play and win.  

I hear ya though with polls and matchup re: STA  

• dntn31 unpinned this topic