[TX] North Shore/Duncanville Live Stream (Youtube)

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

There’s only one reason they won’t and that reason is they didn’t play anyone but each other.If Duncanville or NS had played IMG and BG as well as each other and won the MNC would be sitting firmly in Texas right now 

I don’t care about MNC’s. And I think it’s silly that others do as well, even going as far as pandering to win it.  Especially when that team went 1-1 and is -19 against a team many are saying is better. 

-19 tells me they are better.

Mythical says it all.  It’s given,  not earned.

1 hour ago, FloTex said:

I don’t care about MNC’s. And I think it’s silly that others do as well, even going as far as pandering to win it.  Especially when that team went 1-1 and is -19 against a team many are saying is better. 

-19 tells me they are better.

Mythical says it all.  It’s given,  not earned.

Yeah you don’t care that’s why you’re on this board and in this thread bitching about who the MNC 

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

Yeah you don’t care that’s why you’re on this board and in this thread bitching about who the MNC 

Having a 2 loss MNc, and one that got man handled by a team they split against is a joke.  And those pandering, then living off mythical titles are as well.