Nobel secretery regrets Obama peace prize

HSFBfan

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

a tweet from Jr.'s girlfriend?.....she's on team Trump....riding the $$ wave...:$

That dude post tweets from random people thinking it is news.  Doesn't even read the shit he posts about.  Ideology of winning I guess.  Sad.  

As an aside, do you understand any of these stupid gifs and memes being thrown out?  They make no sense and are rarely relating to any topic being talked about.  Even of they are insults they make no sense.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

That dude post tweets from random people thinking it is news.  Doesn't even read the shit he posts about.  Ideology of winning I guess.  Sad.  

As an aside, do you understand any of these stupid gifs and memes being thrown out?  They make no sense and are rarely relating to any topic being talked about.  Even of they are insults they make no sense.  

Reminds me of Drs Kids, Trump, bone spurs post.... or something like that.  

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

BBC......the source was the BBC

that might not help you much if you are trying to claim that all of their 'news'... is really the best 'news'....

just sayin' LOL

Not sure why you are on the OB kick, (kind of ancient history), but I guess you must be feeling nostalgic around new years like all the old guys 🤔  LOL

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Troll said:

that might not help you much if you are trying to claim that all of their 'news'... is really the best 'news'....

just sayin' LOL

Not sure why you are on the OB kick, (kind of ancient history), but I guess you must be feeling nostalgic around new years like all the old guys 🤔  LOL

I just cant stand OB and if all he did id erased from the annals of history i would be ecstatic about it

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I just cant stand OB and if all he did id erased from the annals of history i would be ecstatic about it

Yeah he probably just got too 'old' for you....😮

You might have missed him in his younger years....since we are being nostalgic, check out this clip LOLOL...

Can't hate EVERYTHING he said.....now can you 😆

57 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yeah he probably just got too 'old' for you....😮

You might have missed him in his younger years....since we are being nostalgic, check out this clip LOLOL...

Can't hate EVERYTHING he said.....now can you 😆

I really do hate everything about him