March Madness

THS2011

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Or Im really not as bad as you think....

I didnt even enter my Purdue Bracket Ive only missed 3 games on that one. 

I missed 

SH-Arkansas

USC-SMU and Villanova-Wisconsin.... 

If I hadve entered my Purdue Bracket I wouldve been in 1st place from Minute 1 of this thing and never lost ground... 

Im sitting here looking at your Purdue bracket...

And it appears you missed 5 in the 1st Round. And you've missed 4 in the 2nd Round so far.

You have 410 points.

My best has 430.

BOOM!

That completely ruins this entire tournament.

If UNC goes on to win the Championship, then that missed call changed the dynamic of the entire tournament.  The WORST and most obvious missed call in the history of College or NBA Basketball.

Those refs should be suspended without pay for the next 10 years forbidden to pursue other means of work or income. Completely inexcusable, and far beyond incompetent idiot referees.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

If UNC goes on to win the Championship, then that missed call changed the dynamic of the entire tournament.  The WORST and most obvious missed call in the history of College or NBA Basketball.

Those refs should be suspended without pay for the next 10 years forbidden to pursue other means of work or income. Completely inexcusable.

They're trying to set up a Duke/UNC championship game lol

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Those refs should be suspended without pay for the next 10 years forbidden to pursue other means of work or income. Completely inexcusable, and far beyond incompetent idiot referees.

They wont though,  NCAA refs have been affecting tourneys for ages.   Blue bloods always get crazy whistles, especially against surprise underdogs.

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

They wont though,  NCAA refs have been affecting tourneys for ages.   Blue bloods always get crazy whistles, especially against surprise underdogs.

Guess thats why they are Blue Bloods...

Id start throwing bows on them refs... like Blam, Smack, Plunk, Splat..