March Madness

THS2011

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Not only that Duke has beaten UNC head to head twice.... TWICE!.

And UNC has beaten Duke head-to-head. Duke had a few more setbacks this year than UNC.

Doesnt matter, Duke has righted the ship... 1 or 2 seed, they are chalking... its better NoT to be #1 so they dont have a big target on their back.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

And UNC has beaten Duke head-to-head. Duke had a few more setbacks this year than UNC.

Doesnt matter, Duke has righted the ship... 1 or 2 seed, they are chalking... its better NoT to be #1 so they dont have a big target on their back.

Who's your final 4? And who's your cinderella team?

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Are you serious? I dont butt heads with you often but this is one where I will.... 

UNC beat Duke once.... once! Out of 3 meetings. 

Now Im no mathematical genius. But If Duke beats UNC 2 out of 3 games. That means they obviously have an advantage over UNC somewhere.... .

They even beat them in the ACC title game... 

But the committee says"Congratulations heres a #1 seeding but not to you duke. To UNC" 

And losses shouldnt even be a damn factor after 15 loss Vanderbilt got in.... 

I'll admit I was off on Syracuse.... But why the hell did Vandy get in in the first place?  19-16 #9 seed

Wisconsin 25-9 #8 seed

Hold on now.... 

What are we smoking?

Because I need some too... I wanna know wtf could you possibly smoke that can make you so damn dense. You let Vandy in.... 

Idc about their wins. Im looking at their losses.... IDC how many Good wins they have. They have even more uglier losses..... 

13 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Who's your final 4? And who's your cinderella team?

In my tourney bracket at work my final 4 is Duke, Arizona, Kansas, & UCLA.

If I have a Cinderella team, its probably 7-seed Michigan... who I have going to the Elite 8. I also have 11-seed Xavier in the Sweet 16.

----

My bracket in the PrepGridiron Crew group, I have Duke, Gonzaga, Kansas, & UCLA... 

The highest seed I have in the Sweet 16 in that bracket is again 11-seed Xavier.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

In my tourney bracket at work my final 4 is Duke, Arizona, Kansas, & UCLA.

If I have a Cinderella team, its probably 7-seed Michigan... who I have going to the Elite 8. I also have 11-seed Xavier in the Sweet 16.

----

My bracket in the PrepGridiron Crew group, I have Duke, Gonzaga, Kansas, & UCLA... 

The highest seed I have in the Sweet 16 in that bracket is again 11-seed Xavier.

I have Duke, Arizona, Kansas, and North Carolina as my final 4 in one of my brackets. Duke wins in all of my brackets tho.

I would really like to see Florida Gulf Coast go far, but if they somehow make it to the championship against Duke, I hope Duke beats the shit out of them...lol. 

Just now, ECHS05 said:

FGCUs chance of going to the Championship are essentially 0.0000000004%.

Thayd have to beat FSU, Maryland/Xavier, Arizona/St. Marys, Gonzaga, and Duke/Villanova to get there.

yeah they have their work cut out for them. They're arguably the most exciting team in the tournament. They need to bring back Dunk City.....starting TONIGHT 

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Xavier had me a little worried. But they seem to be coming to life a bit. I have them in the Sweet 16 in both of my brackets that really matter. Losing to 'Zona though.

-- St. Mary's is looking really good vs VCU right now.

I'm surprised St. Mary's is beating VCU like this, but VCU's downfall is there outside shooting. And I really didn't know who to pick in the Maryland/Xavier game....so I just picked them both in separate brackets