Hey GSB

Columbiafan

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They reached out to PGL. I pitched John Curtis on 8/30. VD never got back to me. 

It's probably because it appears they had a game scheduled that week already, they been scheduling quickly in offseason from what I can tell

Is there any teams with openings in those other weeks?

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seems like someone was more worried about putting news out first, then correct. 

Whoever tweeted that has got a spot at CNN or MSNBC waiting for them 

That would be whomever runs the Trinity Christian football Twitter page

And every news station these days are garbage, just like both parties deserve outright blame for the shutdown not one side 

THEY ARE BOTH SCREWUPS!!

6 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

That would be an interesting game. 

TC ain’t gonna take a 9-10 hour bus ride to New Orleans. If they did it would need to be practically fully funded. 

TC is a recruited up team therefore the kids playing for them would never be in the school if it wasn’t for their athletic ability. Meaning there isn’t enough of a booster club to offset costs to help the team travel. 

28 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

GSB thinks treating kids that are athletically gifted special and if they are black the only way for them to get ahead or paid is football.   He thinks they should go to a football diploma mill rather than get a good education because that  is the only way they can make it.   GSB cuts his own people short because it supports his agenda  New flash GSB kids go on and get great educations without playing foolsball.  Why because they weren’t pampered and treated  special. They worked for it unlike the kids you jock sniffers prop up and cover their dirt for.  

Why you hating homie? It’s not a good look. I don’t think that was said anywhere on the forum. Fake news 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

GSB thinks treating kids that are athletically gifted special and if they are black the only way for them to get ahead or paid is football.   He thinks they should go to a football diploma mill rather than get a good education because that  is the only way they can make it.   GSB cuts his own people short because it supports his agenda  New flash GSB kids go on and get great educations without playing foolsball.  Why because they weren’t pampered and treated  special. They worked for it unlike the kids you jock sniffers prop up and cover their dirt for.  

What are you talking about? This is very inaccurate about GSB. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's obvious you're a rookie on this site. Those that know me know the above is the furthest from the truth. Why would you even bring race into this debate? You continue to lose credibility by the day. 

If anything you push for the highest level of education for student athletes.

9 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

What ledge?  It’s not that serious it’s just a game. A game I barely  care about any more   SFA and IMG will go away eventually there is no money in buying a mythological championship 

I have said for years I hope IMG closes. 

To be honest I dont watch too many hS games anymore myself 

21 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Thats BS most the SFA kids have offers before they even transfer  there.  Yeah there may be couple kids they can parade out from bad situations to make their case but every school can do that.  Your drinking the kool aide just like I did with Sills academy. 

You have serious issues.  Why dont you take a trip down to SF and bring us some firsthand feedback.  Not rumors, hate, and jibberish like a scorned schoolgirl.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

What ledge?  It’s not that serious it’s just a game. A game I barely  care about any more   SFA and IMG will go away eventually there is no money in buying a mythological championship 

IMG money ain't coming from national titles, they haven't won any LMAO

IMG money is coming from the Republicans in the Florida legislation who have a ax to grind with the FL Public school system and a bunch of boosters and leaches/carry ons who want to have themselves attached to the IMG brand

There facilities and connections to major college universities is what makes them valuable not some National title they will likely never win anyway

14 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Hey it’s all good in the chase for some pencil necked geek to name you mythical national champion  Best HS team in the country Same geek never suited up for a game ever.  But hey hang the banners and order the rings.  Only tools would except anything other than what they can win on the field. Poggi is that tool. He dreams about the pressious 

You mean like pencil neck geeks who write anonymously degrading others with rumors and falsehoods.  You are a major clown.