Hey GSB

Columbiafan

33 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

My head isn’t going to explode over something as dumb as football no one cares other than the few nit wits on here

Are you on a crusade to defend against high school kids being taken advantage of, or are you just trying to pick a fight?

When you use perjoratives like “nitwit,” and “something as dumb as football” I’m inclined to think it’s the latter.

If you really feel this way why do you even frequent this board, because it seems like your head sort of is exploding?

Just now, CODBEARD said:

Why don’t you just coach kids and stop stacking the deck? I have been to SF and love what the school was about.  Getting Baltimore inner city kids to college. But that’s now what’s going on is it?  Recruited in football players are taking their spots are they not? Poozilla you are doing wrong to chase your precious and you know it.  The only one your fooling us yourself may God have mercy on your soul. These kids are not benefiting by being treated like the are special.  Something you just don’t understand. 

U sound Triggered or Butt Hurt

Just now, CODBEARD said:

Why don’t you just coach kids and stop stacking the deck? I have been to SF and love what the school was about.  Getting Baltimore inner city kids to college. But that’s now what’s going on is it?  Recruited in football players are taking their spots are they not? Poozilla you are doing wrong to chase your precious and you know it.  The only one your fooling us yourself may God have mercy on your soul. These kids are not benefiting by being treated like the are special.  Something you just don’t understand. 

I dont believe you have been to the school...sorry.  If you had been, you would see tremendous improvements in the facility, kids in study hall, improved GPAs, transfer kids with horrible prior educations making serious efforts, new and improved teachers.  Tell me whose spots are being 'taken'?  At most schools, I imagine spots on the field are earned.  If you mean academic spots, then the answer is no.  There are plenty of kids on the team and not on the team from Baltimore---and they are open seats for more.  Again, you speak nonesene because of your emotions---not too many facts.

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Am I ? Pop your nobody as much as i am anonymously. So that puts us in the same boat. So why do you care what I say?

I dont care too much.  I am trying to help you look less like a douche while giving those that may be genuinely interested some perspective...

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I have been there and if those things are happening then that’s good but those thing happen at all schools. It’s not special. Answer me this why wee you against Red Lion and David Sills and refused to play them?   We’re they not doing the same thing you guys are?  Seems very hypocritical to me   Not that I agree with what Sills and ECA was doing and I know they played three poor black kid card as well. You know you got kids in Gilman and you also know SFA is not Gilman when it comes to education   Long and short if it is i feel stressing education is more important than foot. That’s it 

But it is special---at every school where it occurs. To think otherwise is a loser's mentality. Gilman did not have mandatory study hall for its players...I suspect many other schools do not.

To illustrate how uninformed you are---Gilman did play ECA.  But to your question, I have never been to ECA...so I have no firsthand info on them.  (You see how that is supposed to work?)  But if the rumors about ECA are true---then no the 2 schools are not the same.  ECA was a warehouse with tele-education.  SFA has been around since 1822 and has teachers with Ivy league degrees teaching there.  ECA was a start-up school consisted of almost exclusively football players.  SFA has girls, non-athletes, etc.

SFA is not Gilman academically.  Neither is any other school in the MIAA A-conference--McD is prob right there with them. MSJ and CH are worlds apart from Gilman academically.

Stressing education is hugely important.  How about if you use football to get a kid who has never taken school seriously to focus on academics--is that acceptable?  Kids wont really buy into your efforts to use football to improve their academics if they get beat every game.  Good football does wonders to help players focus. That is what makes SF special.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Popzilla said:

But it is special---at every school where it occurs. To think otherwise is a loser's mentality. Gilman did not have mandatory study hall for its players...I suspect many other schools do not.

To illustrate how uninformed you are---Gilman did play ECA.  But to your question, I have never been to ECA...so I have no firsthand info on them.  (You see how that is supposed to work?)  But if the rumors about ECA are true---then no the 2 schools are not the same.  ECA was a warehouse with tele-education.  SFA has been around since 1822 and has teachers with Ivy league degrees teaching there.  ECA was a start-up school consisted of almost exclusively football players.  SFA has girls, non-athletes, etc.

SFA is not Gilman academically.  Neither is any other school in the MIAA A-conference--McD is prob right there with them. MSJ and CH are worlds apart from Gilman academically.

Stressing education is hugely important.  How about if you use football to get a kid who has never taken school seriously to focus on academics--is that acceptable?  Kids wont really buy into your efforts to use football to improve their academics if they get beat every game.  Good football does wonders to help players focus. That is what makes SF special.   

What about a kid who just want to play sports? Is that acceptable? 

26 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

This is actually a very goid argument. While I don’t think SFA and buying a MNC is good for HS kids if what your saying is true then it’s ok. But you know damn well a Gilman education is far better than SFA.  Gilman doesn’t need study hall because the kids admitted are schooled well.  SFA has study hall just to keep the players eligible there is a difference.  Look i get the need for a school like SFA to help kids but hijacking a school like that to chase some MNC is my beef. Your using a social economic situation to break rules and chase some mythical national championship. And don’t say it’s about getting kids to college as we know most those kids transfer in with offer.  It ego. All of it 

You have stated many opinions that are demonstrably false. I know that lies if repeated become acceptable in today's world. But cmon... at some point you have to admit your limitations to know things about a program and people with whom you have minimal connection. How much can you know about a program you are greatly removed from? I cant speak on what GC is doing.  I am not there. Listening to the opinions of others will never give me a full picture of GC. You actually know very little factual info about SF. Same is true olemolestercoach, rmc7, and the other haters. 

29 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

This is actually a very goid argument. While I don’t think SFA and buying a MNC is good for HS kids if what your saying is true then it’s ok. But you know damn well a Gilman education is far better than SFA.  Gilman doesn’t need study hall because the kids admitted are schooled well.  SFA has study hall just to keep the players eligible there is a difference.  Look i get the need for a school like SFA to help kids but hijacking a school like that to chase some MNC is my beef. Your using a social economic situation to break rules and chase some mythical national championship. And don’t say it’s about getting kids to college as we know most those kids transfer in with offer.  It ego. All of it 

Most of the transfers to SF do not have FBS offers. Again...another falsehood. On this years team...2 DBs and 3 OL transferred in without any offers. RB had offers. 2 DL had no offers. Of the 8 transfers I can recall from this past team...only 1 had a FBS offer to my knowledge.

Why do you insist on saying negative things about SF...when you are clearly not in the know? It is a disgusting trait usually found in middle school girls.

9 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

So there you go name calling. SFA go to.  Everyone who doesn’t approve are girls cowards or middle school gossipers.   You know truth finds a way. I’m not the only one who knows the truths.   Its all over Bmore at some point you have to realize your denial and name calling just isn’t working anymore he’ll the race card has even lost its luster. It’s the boy who cried wolf syndrome.  No one is listening anymore and when the wolf actually comes you gonna get ate.  

I dont need your approval. SF is rolling ahead extremely well. Adults deal in facts. Schoolgirls carry gossip...so if the heel fits...

18 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Ok prove my lies false then.   If legend becomes fact print the legend we all know that.  This is a opinion forum it’s not a news site   I have my opinions based on things I know and have heard.  It’s how social Media works.  If you don’t like it then run away it’s not required you participate but while your here what happened to the SR Franklin QB you recruited but didn’t play? Being you want to be so honest and all. Seems to me the kid got fucked and I will be first to blame the parents for not knowing the rules BUT did SFA sacrifice him so they could keep their MIAA paper championship for Geico games?   Did that game matter more than the kid playing and getting his paper?

Lol...this is so sad. The kid wasnt recruited...his family made a choice.

Unless you know of another senior QB transfer that didnt play...YOU ARE FUKN WRONG AGAIN. The kid has highlight plays on his HUDL from this past season at SF. So what the fuk are you talking about? You are regurgitating what you heard...and...again you are fukn clueless.

You are worthless in terms of an info resource.

Just now, CODBEARD said:

What heel. What are you talking about hank?  Great SFA is getting games and selling BS.   What happened to Franklin QB you recruited? What didn’t he play?  

If I didnt respect the privacy of minors...I would post his highlights from this season. Is it name calling if you are actually a nitwit?

7 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Your responses tells me you do need my approval as well as the approval of the HSFB community.

Hey...ask me again about the transfer qb who SF screwed because the kid never touched the field for a single play---but somehow got highlight plays. Ask me again...that was a good one.

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

U sound Triggered or Butt Hurt

No Kidding Dude!!!... That @CODBEARD dude needs some of that AWESOME stuff you post about on the game day drink thread!!!...🤣🤣🤣

I get it that he doesn’t like SFA... But why all the hate for @Gardensateballer ?.... I like that dude, he tries to help teams get games so the kids can play the best competition!!!... 🙂

Thats how it should be!!... Let the recruited up teams play each other, who cares?

12 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Ok so he played and was an illegal player per MIAA rules.  GEICO game should be forfeited then as your MIAA championship should be forfeited as well for playing an illegal player. But of course rules don’t apply to you guys 

Oh boy he got a few highlights on hudl I’m pretty sure it’s not what he had in mind coming there. Stop lying you started the freshman and we all know why.  Hey your out of the MIAA so the film don’t matter now. You got one year to chase the precious i hope you get it it would be shame to think it was all for nothing 

Again dumbass...read the rules. Wrong again. Done with you.