Steele dossier news

HSFBfan

14 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Bankruptcy is legal and is used many times by many businesses.. He does not pay contractors as that is usually done by his project managers and Trump U was abused by those not under his immediate control....

Yes, bankruptcy is legal and is used many times by many businesses.  What isn't honorable is to purposely bankrupt a business for financial gain.  

Not paying contractors is not excusable and blaming it on his project managers in a bogus excuse.  I pay my contractors as work progresses and in full promptly when the job is done.  I don't have to declare bankruptcy to get out of a debt.  While some of his shenanigans are legal, many of his ruses are extremely dishonest.  Call me crazy, but such a dishonest person shouldn't even be allowed on the White House grounds, let alone live in it.

If you put your name on a business (trump U.) then you had better make sure that it is above board.  Using the often used "It's not his fault" is getting boring.  His tombstone should read:  "Nothing was ever my fault."

What I don't understand is how you can justify only Russian oligarchs or banks financing his businesses.  That not causing a 5 alarm fire in your mind is astounding.  How dense can you guys get?

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You lost me after the word honorable. There's a saying, "It's not personal, it's just business." You do what's in the best interest of the entity you're leading. Stop taking this stuff so personal! Jeez.

I guess I lose most of the trump supporters as soon as I mention "honorable."  What a sorry lot they are.

...and Obama won the popular vote TWICE...something Forrest Trump will never, ever do.

Obama is still more popular even in semi-retirement.

Looks like Nancy has Forrest wrapped up in a straight-jacket.

Forrest never got the wall when he had both the House and Senate and he never will.

He told you that Mexico was going to pay for it and you bought it hook, line and sinker. 

What saps you guys are.

Nobody gives a damn about the popular vote. It means nothing in any presidential election. Itll never mean anything. 

No we didnt. It's only the left who keeps thinking that were waiting for some check. That was never said. It was always Mexico will pay for it thru trade and other means never a check. 

Paul ryan never did anything as a speaker. He never liked trump. He was a complete waste of time. All those guys who retired we are all happy they are gone

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stanscript said:

...and Obama won the popular vote TWICE...something Forrest Trump will never, ever do.

Obama is still more popular even in semi-retirement.

Looks like Nancy has Forrest wrapped up in a straight-jacket.

Forrest never got the wall when he had both the House and Senate and he never will.

He told you that Mexico was going to pay for it and you bought it hook, line and sinker. 

What saps you guys are.

How did your homie Obama do with his promises? Where were your posts about his lies? We all must’ve missed them. 

Show us a politician who has never lied or not achieved something they ran their campaigns on. We will wait....

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, stanscript said:

I guess I lose most of the trump supporters as soon as I mention "honorable."  What a sorry lot they are.

Why don’t you looney libs ever follow or even worry about the money trail from the left side? Why don’t you ever complain about huge govt contracts given to dem politicians husbands, families, business relationships. Why don’t you clowns care about looney left politicians relationship with Russia or Iran or .... why don’t you clowns care when your looney left idols flip flop on their political views? 

30 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Why don’t you looney lefty clowns care when dem claim the 5th and can’t answer anything other than “ I can’t recall” . Remember when your FBI and leading lady had sudden cases of amnesia? Or you prob “ can’t recall” any of that? 

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nobody gives a damn about the popular vote. It means nothing ….

Statistician gonna try and prove to you...

with some fancy schmancy numbers and a calculator... 

How he reeeeally won...

and how you reeeeally lost...🤣

don't you get it???????????

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

But as president he is trying to keep every promise he made while campaigning...Trump is NOT a politician and that is why he got elected....The real horror are those that have tried to convict him of nothing based on a lie and false paid for Dossier by Hillary and the Democrats ...Those that don't hate this political hatchet job perpetrated by those in the highest of places should castigated,, instead scumbags like you and other, approve...That also is the real HORROR in the Republic.....Shame on all those who support this travesty...

"But as president he is trying to keep every promise he made while campaigning..."

Who is gonna pay for the wall?

(Mexico)

Who?

(Mexico). 

You damn right they are.  We are going to have a big beautiful 30 foot concrete wall from border to border and who is gonna pay for it?

(Mexico)

Who is gonna pay for it?

(Mexico)

You damned right Mexico will pay for it. 

GET IN LINE SUCKERS ! ! !