They keep saying theres no voter fraud

HSFBfan

What the fuck is a non citizen? Do they mean criminal illegal alien? 

Pretty soon they are gonna call rapists “non consensual sexual participants” 

They don’t need to be sending letters. They need to be kicking in doors. This is the exact reason we need voter ID. You need ID for every fucking thing in the world. The fact that democrats are so against it, should tell you it’s necessary right there. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What the fuck is a non citizen? Do they mean criminal illegal alien? 

Pretty soon they are gonna call rapists “non consensual sexual participants” 

They don’t need to be sending letters. They need to be kicking in doors. This is the exact reason we need voter ID. You need ID for every fucking thing in the world. The fact that democrats are so against it, should tell you it’s necessary right there. 

I cant even get booze without I'd but these asshats can vote for the direction of the country they want with no ID

Everything the Democrats want you know is bad for the country 

On 1/25/2019 at 2:16 PM, HSFBfan said:

But more and more stories like this keep popping up

And of course you didn't check out the link inside the article for further clarification.

You guys on the right are so easily misled and are afraid of your own shadows.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20190129/fact-check-trump-jumps-to-faulty-conclusion-about-texas-noncitizen-voting

Yes, 

Illegals can’t vote. 

Illegals don’t get welfare benefits. 

Illegals don’t have access to healthcare. 

Illegals can’t recieve college aid. 

All fucking lies by the democrat machine. 

Wtf is this non citizen BS .... Illegal is illegal. No need to mince words. 

Like the DACA term “dreamers” .... wtf is that? Yes, illegal runts are dreamers while your kids born here legally are now relegated to second class citizens. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Yes, 

Illegals can’t vote. 

Illegals don’t get welfare benefits. 

Illegals don’t have access to healthcare. 

Illegals can’t recieve college aid. 

All fucking lies by the democrat machine. 

Wtf is this non citizen BS .... Illegal is illegal. No need to mince words. 

Like the DACA term “dreamers” .... wtf is that? Yes, illegal runts are dreamers while your kids born here legally are now relegated to second class citizens. 

Remember illegals are easier to control than citizens. They dont fight back

Control....that's their end game to control all of us

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Control....that's their end game to control all of us

Control is the name of the game. 

The FIRST thing every Communist country has ever done is offer free healthcare. 

Remember that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Control is the name of the game. 

The FIRST thing every Communist country has ever done is offer free healthcare. 

Remember that. 

You disguise everything as free than take all the money. Take the guns next people are powerless. Its the same playbook forever. And the people who buy into the Democrat playbook are out of their minds imo

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

90% of the illegals flooding over the border are illiterate in their own language. Yes, that means they cannot even write in Spanish. 

All of them will eventually vote D so the democrats don’t want that process to cease. 

Pelosi, Schumer, Brown,  Cuomo, etc .... none of them would be in power without the votes of illegals. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

90% of the illegals flooding over the border are illiterate in their own language. Yes, that means they cannot even write in Spanish. 

All of them will eventually vote D so the democrats don’t want that process to cease. 

Pelosi, Schumer, Brown,  Cuomo, etc .... none of them would be in power without the votes of illegals. 

Exactly. Even legal Hispanics are sick of illegals 

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

But but but I keep hearing there’s never been voter fraud and illegals can’t vote from these looney left dummies...

Never heard anybody say that there have been zero cases of fraud but the .003% of voter fraud is hardly the problem that is made out to be.  

And I'm no dummy. 😁 

And neither are you.  

On 1/31/2019 at 8:46 AM, HSFBfan said:

You disguise everything as free than take all the money. Take the guns next people are powerless. Its the same playbook forever. And the people who buy into the Democrat playbook are out of their minds imo

If that playbook has been in effect forever then it really isn't a very good playbook bc it has not been very successful.  Do you ever think any of these things through?

I forgot you have me on ignore and won't see this so I will just say that I wish you were a bit more curious and start to question some of the things you blindly post.