trump: The King of Deficit!

RedZone

he said he was the "King of Debt"...he wasn't kidding!!...now of only the guys drunk on his Kool-Aid would wake up and take a look at our National Debt....something they use to quote/complain about daily when Obama was President....now with their heads buried in the sand 24-7 they seem to have forgotten about our debt...SAD

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he said he was the "King of Debt"...he wasn't kidding!!...now of only the guys drunk on his Kool-Aid would wake up and take a look at our National Debt....something they use to quote/complain about daily when Obama was President....now with their heads buried in the sand 24-7 they seem to have forgotten about our debt...SAD

It's an issue.

One thing in Trump's favor as regards the debt:  the debt to GDP ratio has been steady to very slightly declining vs what he was handed.

I'm glad you are concerned about it though.  It'd be nice if you were as interested in Americans getting more and jobs and better incomes instead of dismissing and deriding it.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

It's an issue.

One thing in Trump's favor as regards the debt:  the debt to GDP ratio has been steady to very slightly declining vs what he was handed.

I'm glad you are concerned about it though.  It'd be nice if you were as interested in Americans getting more and jobs and better incomes instead of dismissing and deriding it.

I've said several time a low unemployment figure is good for ALL AMERICANS...even us lefties...the debt will become a big campaign issue IMO...especially after Trump criticized Obama many times for a rising debt...it's going to come back to haunt him and the rest of the country...

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I've said several time a low unemployment figure is good for ALL AMERICANS...

That's very debatable.

It's a little more complicated than some trump goober on a message forum regurgitating numbers.

But, when that's ALL you have you roll with it....I guess!

35 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I've said several time a low unemployment figure is good for ALL AMERICANS...even us lefties...the debt will become a big campaign issue IMO...especially after Trump criticized Obama many times for a rising debt...it's going to come back to haunt him and the rest of the country...

Do you understand the debt-to-GDP ratio and what it means?

Just now, DBP66 said:

...it's his job...as he was trying to downplay the growing national debt...just what you're trying to do...;)

You don't understand what he was saying.

If you don't know know what someone it talking about, it's usually best to just keep quiet. Otherwise you simply advertise your ignorance. As you've just done. The wink emoji does not make up for your glaring cluelessness.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

You don't understand what he was saying.

If you don't know know what someone it talking about, it's usually best to just keep quiet. Otherwise you simply advertise your ignorance. As you've just done. The wink emoji does not make up for your glaring cluelessness.

then "spin" it for me and enlighten me with your knowledge...;)