No vote on "trump Care" EVER! lol

TheRealCAJ

21 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The Reps had 7 years to get their plan together and this was suppose to be their big day....

Job well done!

As opposed to the liberals who tried to pass this pre nobamacare bs with your buddy hillary and that went by the wayside. So basically the communist left has had what 50/100 years to pass health care? Job well done. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. How did that work out for America? 

..^^ still talking about Obama?...you're obsessed with your boy Barry huh?..why not talk about what happening today?....the republicans can't get their act together and Donny is tweeting about the freedom caucus....:S

after 7 1/2 years and 56 votes to repeal the ACA and they still don't have a plan....:$

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

As opposed to the liberals who tried to pass this pre nobamacare bs with your buddy hillary and that went by the wayside. So basically the communist left has had what 50/100 years to pass health care? Job well done. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. How did that work out for America? 

not well and I never supported Obamacare. That said, cutting one trillion dollars from healthcare and giving it to the upper class was a much worse idea. I'd even call it immoral .

• Like 3

8 hours ago, noonereal said:

not well and I never supported Obamacare. That said, cutting one trillion dollars from healthcare and giving it to the upper class was a much worse idea. I'd even call it immoral .

I forgot, every liberal knows about morals. Tell me where is the left wing answer to the disaster that is nobamacare. Like Trump said they own it and let the entire thing implode. 

5 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

I forgot, every liberal knows about morals. Tell me where is the left wing answer to the disaster that is nobamacare. Like Trump said they own it and let the entire thing implode. 

I was never a supporter of obamcare so I have no obligation to support it. That said, trumpcare was indeed, morally of question.

one trillion dollars was to be taken from those of need in favor of those without.

not sure how you can argue trumpcare morality. But ill listen.

6 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

trump, owns it zimbo.

As bad as America hates it your daddy is President. Enjoy the failures!

Good news for you is trump is running out of "slogans" to fail on.