OT: I support Trump!

noonereal

6 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Global Warming melted your daddy's health care plan. xD

Totally embarrassing no matter how much you deflect, blame everyone else and hide..

Reality has never been your friend though.

I guess you haven't seen what nobamacare has done to individuals  and businesses but that is to be expected from you.

2 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

I guess you haven't seen what nobamacare has done to individuals  and businesses but that is to be expected from you.

Obama care has saved lives and if it were not the law, many would die.  What could be worse than that?  Higher premiums?  

Just imagine if congress actually cared and tried to fix what is wrong.  We all would be better off right?  

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Obama care has saved lives and if it were not the law, many would die.  What could be worse than that?  Higher premiums?  

Just imagine if congress actually cared and tried to fix what is wrong.  We all would be better off right?  

You really believe that has saved lives? I've seen many a business completely ruined by this so called affordable care act. I do agree with you about Congress. Bottom these clowns are totally useless in both sides of the aisle. It's all about politics and power. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

he is an idiot, pay no attention

please list examples of the negative impact Obiecare has had on individuals and businesses. 

if indeed the media has mislead me (I have never supported Obiecare) I'd be the first to pull support of a system I barley tolerated  philosophically.

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Do you think I'm making this crap up? 30, 40, 50 % premium increases. Do the math.

I hear rhetoric, I do not respond to rhetoric. 

If you can list examples you can sway me. 

Sounds bites from either side of the aisle I disregard. 

I am not trying to bate you,I am open an interested so I can adjust my opinion. 

As of now, I think Obiecare is terrible considering what it could be. That said, I think it is better than what we had. 

On 3/24/2017 at 7:11 AM, Drummer61 said:

Noon, did you ever read the book,"A case against Hillary1"  by Peggy Noonan and have you read the report on approval of the sale of about 20% of OUR Uranium to Russia and how mush her foundation got for that sale.. If not,you should and then ask to be forgiven...

That claim was proven false.  Clinton didn't have the final say.  BTW, none of that uranium left the United States.

• Trump wrongly said that Hillary Clinton “gave” Russia 20 percent of the uranium in the United States. Clinton was one of nine votes approving the deal. She alone couldn’t have stopped the deal, which involved 20 percent of U.S. production capacity, not stocks, and the uranium can’t go to Russia without export licenses.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/02/factchecking

Fox's Chris Wallace To Schweizer: "You Don't Have A Single Piece Of Evidence That She Was Involved In This Deal." During an interview with Schweizer about the uranium deal, Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace observed: "You don't have a single piece of evidence that she was involved in this deal, that she sent a memo to the person -- the State Department representative who was on this committee -- and said, ‘Hey, we want to approve the Uranium One sale.’" [Fox Broadcasting Co., Fox News Sunday, 4/26/15]

The Uranium One Deal "Was The Outgrowth Of A Diplomatic Initiative" Started By The Bush Administration. Time wrote of the Uranium One purchase: "The deal itself was the outgrowth of a diplomatic initiative launched by the Administration of George W. Bush to expand trade opportunities between Russia and the U.S., including in the area of nuclear power." Schweizer worked as a consultant to the Office of Presidential Speechwriting in the Bush White House from 2008-2009. [Time, 4/22/15]

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS (HOST): But the assistant secretary who sat -- the assistant secretary of state who sat on the committee said she never intervened on any CFIUS issue at all.

PETER SCHWEIZER: Well, I think that deserves further scrutiny. I would question that. To argue that (INAUDIBLE)...

STEPHANOPOULOS: But based on what? Based on what?

SCHWEIZER: Well, I think based on her (INAUDIBLE)...

STEPHANOPOULOS: Do you have any evidence that she actually intervened in this issue?

SCHWEIZER: No, we don't have direct evidence. But it warrants further investigation because, again, George, this is part of the broader pattern. You either have to come to the conclusion that these are all coincidences or something else is afoot. [ABC, This Week with George Stephanopoulos, 4/26/15]

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2017/feb/16/donald-trump-repeats-his-mostly-false-claim-about-/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/02/16/trump-claims--falsely--that-clinton-gave-russia-20-of-us-uranium.html

https://www.google.com/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2017/2/17/14649980/trump-clinton-russia-uranium