OT: I support Trump!

noonereal

Fair enough. I came close to voting for him. I love his style and irreverence for DC. 

That said, I cannot support anyone who shirks responsibility, gets info from tabloid wing nut media rather than the US intelligence community and talks like this:

" I inherited a mess, I inherited a mess in so many ways. I inherited a mess in the Middle East, and a mess with North Korea, I inherited a mess with jobs, despite the statistics, you know, my statistics are even better, but they are not the real statistics because you have millions of people that can’t get a job, ok. And I inherited a mess on trade. I mean we have many, you can go up and down the ladder. But that’s the story. Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know. Say hello to everybody OK?"

If you still support Trump, it may be time to reconsider.

Footnote:

17% of the country approve of the make the rich richer and the poor, poorer healthcare plane, Trumpcare. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Fair enough. I came close to voting for him. I love his style and irreverence for DC. 

That said, I cannot support anyone who shirks responsibility, gets info from tabloid wing nut media rather than the US intelligence community and talks like this:

" I inherited a mess, I inherited a mess in so many ways. I inherited a mess in the Middle East, and a mess with North Korea, I inherited a mess with jobs, despite the statistics, you know, my statistics are even better, but they are not the real statistics because you have millions of people that can’t get a job, ok. And I inherited a mess on trade. I mean we have many, you can go up and down the ladder. But that’s the story. Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know. Say hello to everybody OK?"

If you still support Trump, you have some serious sole searching to do. 

Footnote:

17% of the country approve of the make the rich richer and the poor, poorer healthcare plane, Trumpcare. 

Despite my avid walking to and from work everyday, my "sole" is just fine, thank you very much.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Despite my avid walking to and from work everyday, my "sole" is just fine, thank you very much.

please share how you reconcile Trumps actions as the grandest world leader in favorable regard

thanks

BTW, I changed my original post to read "it may be time to reconsider." instead of "search sole."

I misspoke. I do not think one is  in moral crisis because they support Trump. 

My bad, my apologies. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

please share how you reconcile Trumps actions as the grandest world leader in favorable regard

thanks

That's easy.  I don't.  I think he's a clown.  I do not depend on politicians to dictate my life.  I do what I have to do and try not to worry about existential circumstances.  A lot less stressful living that way. Unfortunately, the best and brightest people in this country have no desire to become politicians or to become the President.  I do not blame them.  One thing to remember is this, politicians do not have your best interest at heart, no matter if they have an R or a D next to their name.  They have their own interests and the interests of those that throw the most $$ at them at the forefront of everything they do. Do not lose sight of that my friend.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

That's easy.  I don't.  I think he's a clown.  I do not depend on politicians to dictate my life.  I do what I have to do and try not to worry about existential circumstances.  A lot less stressful living that way. Unfortunately, the best and brightest people in this country have no desire to become politicians or to become the President.  I do not blame them.  One thing to remember is this, politicians do not have your best interest at heart, no matter if they have an R or a D next to their name.  They have their own interests and the interests of those that throw the most $$ at them at the forefront of everything they do. Do not lose sight of that my friend.

You'd need be a pretty dimwitted to ever not realize this. lol

So you support a conservative agenda, generally and Trump was simply the best option to that end.

fair enough

I am fully ready to accept a more conservative agenda out of respect for the process. I do not favor one.

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You'd need be a pretty dimwitted to ever not realize this. lol

So you support a conservative agenda, generally and Trump was simply the best option to that end.

fair enough

I am fully ready to accept a more conservative agenda out of respect for the process. I do not favor one.

I am not really a true conservative by nature.  I am pro choice, could give a damn whether a gay couple gets married, am in favor of legalizing weed and gambling, etc.  Fiscally I definitely lean conservative. And I guess you can say I am conservative in the fact that I support having a very secure border and the strongest military as well as the fact that I am against the way welfare is currently distributed (Although I am not against social safety nets in general, our current set up is plain awful).  I could go on all day spitting my views and explaining, but I guess I am a mix of ideals and do not sit on one end of the spectrum.    

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I am not really a true conservative by nature.  I am pro choice, could give a damn whether a gay couple gets married, am in favor of legalizing weed and gambling, etc.  Fiscally I definitely lean conservative. And I guess you can say I am conservative in the fact that I support having a very secure border and the strongest military as well as the fact that I am against the way welfare is currently distributed (Although I am not against social safety nets in general, our current set up is plain awful).  I could go on all day spitting my views and explaining, but I guess I am a mix of ideals and do not sit on one end of the spectrum.    

we are very similar

two possible exception on philosophy:

As to a strong military and strong boarders, I agree but as our military is already more powerful than the next 4 put together, it seems wasteful to invest more.  Same goes with our boarders. We are doing just fine. Enforce existing law and that is plenty practical.

As to welfare, we would need to break down the specifics to see how or if we differ. 

I will say, there are many reasons people need assistance and as the assistance is so meager and the nation so wealthy, no restrictions, like work, should be placed on it. No conditions like the money can only be used for. Every human has a different need. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Footnote:

Like I have stated in the past, you are approaching cajun real fast with these ridiculous daily bs posts. Hope you get there soon.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Footnote:

I don't really think he give a shit of what nor thinks. Nor do I think your opinion will change anything soon. He is here for a while get used to it.

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

thanks for your concern but why not share your thoughts as to why Donald's conduct is acceptable? 

Why do I want to waste my time sharing anything with you. Ive learned over time not to argue with anyone not willing to be open minded. You have stated your opinion and nothing is going to change it. Me sharing mine will only open me up to be belittled and called names by the mighty Nor. Ill pass today.

Football cant get her soon enough. The next 8 off seasons are going to be horrible.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Why do I want to waste my time sharing anything with you. Ive learned over time not to argue with anyone not willing to be open minded. You have stated your opinion and nothing is going to change it. Me sharing mine will only open me up to be belittled and called names by the mighty Nor. Ill pass today.

Football cant get her soon enough. The next 8 off seasons are going to be horrible.

8? I was hoping for 16 at least after 8 of Mike Pence. Talk about the low life liberals becoming unhinged. How great would that be?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

8? I was hoping for 16 at least after 8 of Mike Pence. Talk about the low life liberals becoming unhinged. How great would that be?

Ive stated I don't really vote by the party, however the Dems have shown their asses. Going forward I might start voting Republican. Im sure I am not alone

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

interesting how you equate not making a compelling argument with another having a closed mind

whatever happened to that personal responsibility thing?

5 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

why must it be us against them?

why can you be contented in compromise.

that is what made this country great. Not loon left or wing nut right

Once again I've tried to like several posts in this thread and am told that I have exceeded some kind of a limit.  I must note here that I have respect for Paul Ryan and his effort (although I disagreed with it) but no respect for Trump who I seriously doubt read more than a paragraph of anything that was discussed and contested.

Perhaps if Breitbart had summarized the various iterations of the Republicans' efforts he would have read a brief summary.  But he didn't.  Nor do I believe that he reads anything that might concern our country or our health or our security.

Can't say much for him being able to put together a deal, however.  Today reminded me of my wife and I driving through Atlantic City last Fall and hearing what several locals who once worked for him had to say.  For anyone reading this, there is a bar in the Borgata called the "Long Bar" that is just down from the elevators.  There are several who work in there who once worked for Trump in the early '90's.  His is an interesting name to bring up.  There will be an opinion if "Trump" is mentioned.

Actually, there won't be a lot of brownie points scored anywhere in Atlantic City if there are "old timers" around who remember Trump.  He left a lasting impression there.

9 hours ago, noonereal said:

why must it be us against them?

why can you be contented in compromise.

that is what made this country great. Not loon left or wing nut right

You can have your compromise and stick it you know where. I want to completely dominate the left with Conservative judges, presidents, House and Senate. The only time the left wants to compromise is when they are out of power. Screw them.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2017 at 8:09 AM, noonereal said:

Footnote:

And WHAT part is he exaggerating? Barry FUCKED UP the UNIVERSE before he left! And you expect PRESIDENT Trump to fix everything in two months? He's just now realizing that the Republican Party is a dysfunctional collection of CLOWN ASSES, pandering to special interests, PURE and SIMPLE! They don't give a RAT'S ASS about America, and it will NEVER CHANGE! The head clown of the REPUBLICAN HOUSE, has never done ANYTHING of significance! And all of a sudden he has the answer to BARRYCARE?xDxDxD SURELY you JEST?

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

And WHAT part is he exaggerating? Barry FUCKED UP the UNIVERSE before he left! And you expect PRESIDENT Trump to fix everything in two months? He's just now realizing that the Republican Party is a dysfunctional collection of CLOWN ASSES, pandering to special interests, PURE and SIMPLE! They don't give a RAT'S ASS about America, and it will NEVER CHANGE! The head clown of the REPUBLICAN HOUSE, has never done ANYTHING of significance! And all of a sudden he has the answer to BARRYCARE?xDxDxD SURELY you JEST?

The rabid1 gets it.

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

^^ two peas in a pod...LOL...and you get it too right Jimmy? ..O.o...Go Donny!....as the circus rolls along...........:S

How's your prediction business doing georgie? I'm surprised you still post. I thought global warming would have got the best of you by now?