Colquitt Is Close To Announcing A New Head Coach

Rufus69

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Atleast the Visting side , or how you say Dog Pound/Pen Hawg pen ....will be cheering him on

Everyone would cheer him on that’s a Packer fan. We all become color blind on Friday nights, and to be honest with you the “old south” is withering away the black/white issues are not what they used to be down here. You still have some.... on both sides of the fence that like to instigate based on race but no where near as much as what used to be. I could care less about the coaches skin color. I’m more concerned with the ability to win. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, 94Packer said:

Everyone would cheer him on that’s a Packer fan. We all become color blind on Friday nights, and to be honest with you the “old south” is withering away the black/white issues are not what they used to be down here. You still have some.... on both sides of the fence that like to instigate based on race but no where near as much as what used to be. I could care less about the coaches skin color. I’m more concerned with the ability to win. 

I agree with this. At the same time, some of the political undertow that drowned Rush was from people that didn't like how much he was doing for the black community.

I've heard some fairly cringeworthy stuff that made me pretty uncomfortable over the past couple of years to be honest.

Not that this was a major player in what's happened, but, it did play it's part. 

The crazy part is what was causing the grumbling is what drove me to pour as much support as I could into what we had. 

Down here we have people toting bibles and saying cringeworthy stuff. Then attempting to sell this mess as what's right for "all" the students in the system. 

Tough stuff down south. That's all I'll say about that.

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I agree with this. At the same time, some of the political undertow that drowned Rush was from people that didn't like how much he was doing for the black community.

I've heard some fairly cringeworthy stuff that made me pretty uncomfortable over the past couple of years to be honest.

Not that this was a major player in what's happened, but, it did play it's part. 

The crazy part is what was causing the grumbling is what drove me to pour as much support as I could into what we had. 

Down here we have people toting bibles and saying cringeworthy stuff. Then attempting to sell this mess as what's right for "all" the students in the system. 

Tough stuff down south. That's all I'll say about that.

I started a rumor early this morning that Tim Tebow was considering taking over the Colquitt program.  Rush kicked his ass when he was at Nease and Tim wants revenge.

More to come in this breaking News story !!!!

Rufus.>

• Haha 2