Big Time In Moultrie Tuesday Evening...

Rufus69

The Packer Touchdown Club is inviting the community to come out and "meet & greet" Coach Justin Rogers and his family...along with some new and old faces on his staff.  From what I've been told...the North Morven Militia is on standby...should their expertise be needed.  I expect a fairly nice and vocal crowd.  Ms. Violet and I will be making the 200 mile trip (one way) from the Island so I can impart some Gospel and direction towards this season's operational plans.

HawgGoneIt, 94Packer, CCBLACKHATTER, Woodchopper and ron169 are all expected to make speeches.

Unfortunately...Rab is not expected to attend.......LOL.

Facial recognition cameras will be utilized to ensure no Lowndes hooligans crash the festivities.

The Hawg Train is cranking up...so get your derrieres on board or get left behind....

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

The Packer Touchdown Club is inviting the community to come out and "meet & greet" Coach Justin Rogers and his family...along with some new and old faces on his staff.  From what I've been told...the North Morven Militia is on standby...should their expertise be needed.  I expect a fairly nice and vocal crowd.  Ms. Violet and I will be making the 200 mile trip (one way) from the Island so I can impart some Gospel and direction towards this season's operational plans.

HawgGoneIt, 94Packer, CCBLACKHATTER, Woodchopper and ron169 are all expected to make speeches.

Facial recognition cameras will be utilized to ensure no Lowndes hooligans crash the festivities.

The Hawg Train is cranking up...so get your derrieres on board or get left behind....

Rufus>>

So I'm safe... 

Good... 

34 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Send my regards to Ricky Griffin and my paison, Tony DeRosso. 

Hoss...you're talking Packer Touchdown Club hierarchy with RG and TR.  I'll be lucky to talk to our AD.  I mean...with all his bodyguards surrounding him....(Smile).  

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Hey Rufus, totally off topic but was the PGA event held on your Island this last weekend? I may be totally off base but I swore they mentioned Amelia Island?

22 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

Hey Rufus, totally off topic but was the PGA event held on your Island this last weekend? I may be totally off base but I swore they mentioned Amelia Island?

I honestly don't know of one.  I do know the PGA Pro/Am is played at Amelia National...but that's in early October I believe.

Rufus>>

Rufus any way I could come as your extra special guest friend? I assure you I will be a good guest and stay away from the cash bar. I will refrain from asking questions or providing comments. I will even drive you too and from so you may participate actively in the festivities and libations without ANY concerns. Thank you in advance!!

28 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Rufus any way I could come as your extra special guest friend? I assure you I will be a good guest and stay away from the cash bar. I will refrain from asking questions or providing comments. I will even drive you too and from so you may participate actively in the festivities and libations without ANY concerns. Thank you in advance!!

Hoss...if it were just left up to me...I'd say....no.

But since the Packer Touchdown Club and a lot of the surrounding lovers of Colquitt football and corresponding disdainers of anything Lowndes...have an inclusion in the decision...I'll say....NO !!!!

NO WAY JOSE'....

Rufus>>

So I’ll take that to mean I woefully overestimated our friendship. Well Rufus I’m at a loss for words to describe  the hurt.....

I can only say I’ll extract every ounce of retribution I can obtain towards the end of November... call if you change your mind though 

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

So I’ll take that to mean I woefully overestimated our friendship. Well Rufus I’m at a loss for words to describe  the hurt.....

I can only say I’ll extract every ounce of retribution I can obtain towards the end of November... call if you change your mind though 

Well...you gotta know how tough it was for me to say....NO !!!!!

Rufus>>