Best Region One Talent Ever Seen

MTP28

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

I saw several great players over the years. William Andrews, Virgil Seay, Stan Rome, Randal Godfrey, Greg Reid to list a few. For me I feel Reid and Rome were the best. Again there was a ton of other good players. What say you?

I think you didn’t mean to post it here on the National Board 

Here you go 

here’s a link to ur Bush League Boys https://247sports.com/high-school/georgia/Board/Football-Class-7A-106025/

• Haha 2

Listen fella go back and play with the farm animals. If you have nothing productive to add. Most of the listed ones above played at a high level in college or in the league. It it’s beyond you to string several cognitive sentences together simply read until you get into the 7th grade. 

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Listen fella go back and play with the farm animals. If you have nothing productive to add. Most of the listed ones above played at a high level in college or in the league. It it’s beyond you to string several cognitive sentences together simply read until you get into the 7th grade. 

Did you Jist Call me Fella?

its on Like Donkey Kong

Never in my life have I’ve been so disrespected 

Hey always  first. Make sure and get your chores done and make your lunch for tomorrow. If you get all these things done you can go out in the backyard for about 30 minutes

now if none of these names are familiar to you that’s ok, they were great football players.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Hey always  first. Make sure and get your chores done and make your lunch for tomorrow. If you get all these things done you can go out in the backyard for about 30 minutes

now if none of these names are familiar to you that’s ok, they were great football players.

I got lunch money for the next year

... Saturday and today  I was in A Backyard Demoing the siding of a house and then Charged them for labor to remove Debris and dumping fee, 

then I went and did a full yard Cleanup for his Neighbor 

1F17F11D-606F-4AF4-A76A-687009F5914E.jpeg

D19B1454-981E-4B3F-9F4E-09596A9859DC.jpeg

51D260DD-D0F1-4887-8C6C-AF60C3A09FFE.jpeg

883105B6-142D-4D11-B5C4-C81D5BEE1884.jpeg

5877FDD0-4B95-41F0-BB8D-3FB6115CFE8E.jpeg

D5DD80C0-CC67-45B1-97C4-387D88A7BB0B.jpeg

FCCA5BF7-6FA7-4C85-BC61-DB5AAFD211BD.jpeg

Well then put a picture in?? Good to see you (Supposedly Work) or helped your dad do some of it. It’s always good to help your parents and neighbors. Who knows they may slide a $20 for helping out. Might even have earned a callus on your hand to show the other fellas at school along with those extra candy bars you bought with that 20 spot. Life is good huh?

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

Greg Ried very good pick as well as Godfrey but one besides Reid who I saw a good bit of was Malcolm Mitchell out of Valdosta.  

And of course Reg 1 AAAA ball down your way at TCCHS the famous Charlie Ward and silky smooth Big Joe Burns!!!  

I never really got the chance to see Josh Harvey Clemons play. How good was he at Lowndes?

7 hours ago, MTP28 said:

William Andrews must have been before your time but he ran over and through most everything faced

was he a Viking?

I started really following Region 1 ball in 94' when I knew I was going back and forth b/n Robins and Moody about once a month during the football season.  I left in 2000 and was back down in Marietta in 04/05 for a bit.  It was much tougher following anything south of the loop from Marietta for sure.

Also, I never saw Ward in person and Burns I saw at Tech.  Both I saw on tape in playoffs verse Peach Co I think.  (or Thomasville maybe, can't remember)

William played with theThomasville Bulldogs I think 73:74 went on to play at Auburn and the Falcons. Top heavy runner. One of the best. I think he was the fastest to 8000 yards than anyone blue his siatic nerve out which ended his career 

On 4/28/2019 at 7:03 PM, MTP28 said:

Well then put a picture in?? Good to see you (Supposedly Work) or helped your dad do some of it. It’s always good to help your parents and neighbors. Who knows they may slide a $20 for helping out. Might even have earned a callus on your hand to show the other fellas at school along with those extra candy bars you bought with that 20 spot. Life is good huh?

I’ll give you a lil friendly Financial advice

my one and Only Freebie 

MOLD IS GOLD 

6E7E6E32-63A0-4BBA-AB24-663158FC6FF5.jpeg

ED41243D-3CC4-4E7C-B02A-225E290DE434.jpeg

FC64FA05-4C0A-4E04-96C6-04C0BF74FC15.jpeg

75EFDAB1-5F0F-4B78-80A5-0021A57448DA.jpeg

EE03DB9C-32E8-4102-8BBC-EA025B78FAF1.jpeg