St Peters Prep

Canes1975

Wow... they absolutely must play Lincoln and union city every chance they get huh?! Not asking them to kill themselves however i think they couldve scheduled delbarton and pope john in place of the two publics. I'm sure timbercreek would've played them if they were looking for a public school to play in nj

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

This is just some real low down coward shit! Check the threads I never bash spp but this makes my stomach turn as Hansen talks that tough guy shit but moves like a fkn coward. Again I'm not asking him to play Miami Central. I'm just saying play someone half decent

unlike SJR04 ...I have been bashing Hansen for years. he can schedule another B league game vs pope or delby....but  ' Duck n Cover Hansen "  has to put some wins on that huge new 5.25 Million  athletic center they just built.   with publics they get 5 wins......wo could be losing season........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

No SPP vs Blessed Trinity GA Round 2? Not a big fan of the way SPP lied about the score on their Hudl. SPP 41, BT 28 was the sco'.

BT should be a fair amount better this year. 75% of their team were Sophomores in 2016.

Id like to see a GA 4A team beat a Sig 6-er.

This is so dumb. I thought it was agreed upon when SPP won neither state would make a big deal about it Because of the mismatch. It was 41-7 going into the 4th quarter! Hello!? Games over. Both teams flew all the way to Ireland for crying out loud. Should spp run it up to 62-14ish? What would that prove? No, you get backups in and let more kids partake in the Ireland experience and if BT scored a few tds against mostly second teamers who cares. Hansen actually showed some class. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

This is just some real low down coward shit! Check the threads I never bash spp but this makes my stomach turn as Hansen talks that tough guy shit but moves like a fkn coward. Again I'm not asking him to play Miami Central. I'm just saying play someone half decent

Well I have bashed him for years and have been right on the money. His past OOS games have been hand picked (oh I know NOR who they played recently) and to even play one of these pathetic publics is a complete joke.  

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's a focking joke that they still have two Hudson Cty publics on the schedule. Even NOR can't make a case for this GA-like move. NO Sig6 team should still be playing publics. Total joke. 

I disagree. Nor will make a case just as he will post about his heating oil going up because of trump.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Wow... they absolutely must play Lincoln and union city every chance they get huh?! Not asking them to kill themselves however i think they couldve scheduled delbarton and pope john in place of the two publics. I'm sure timbercreek would've played them if they were looking for a public school to play in nj

My perspective:

SPP will play DBP, PC, BC, SJR, DePaul... which makes it a top 100 schedule in the nation. 

I just don't understand throwing stones at a program that will play a tougher schedule than 

about all TX or GA powers. 

IMHO, Bosco and BC have been over the top with their OOS foes and need to roll back.... as much as I enjoy the games. 

I want ever poster here, bitching about SPP, to go over the the GA thread and bitch about the Carterville schedule. 

Carterville was given top 25 in USA Today!  Every GA poster called them great. Look who they played. If DBP, BC. SPP, SJR, had played that schedule they too would have gone undefeated. Had Depaul, PJ and Debarton played that schedule, maybe Delbarton drops one game. Maybe. 

Lake Travis, the best team in TX last year, played a much weaker schedule than did SPP. 

So I also want all you jumping on SPP to go over to the TX threads and point this out and demand these zip code powers step it up or give it up. (give up the rankings)

thanks, I'll be looking for the posts. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Well I have bashed him for years and have been right on the money. His past OOS games have been hand picked (oh I know NOR who they played recently) and to even play one of these pathetic publics is a complete joke.  

what is a complete joke is your expectations for another

Still waiting for you to call out FL, GA and TX teams for playing MUCH softer schedules.

8 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

This is so dumb. I thought it was agreed upon when SPP won neither state would make a big deal about it Because of the mismatch. It was 41-7 going into the 4th quarter! Hello!? Games over. Both teams flew all the way to Ireland for crying out loud. Should spp run it up to 62-14ish? What would that prove? No, you get backups in and let more kids partake in the Ireland experience and if BT scored a few tds against mostly second teamers who cares. Hansen actually showed some class. 

Opie always makes us laugh!

Ask him to tell you how good Carterville was.... that will get you a true belly laugh. 

21 minutes ago, noonereal said:

My perspective:

SPP will play DBP, PC, BC, SJR, DePaul... which makes it a top 100 schedule in the nation. 

I just don't understand throwing stones at a program that will play a tougher schedule than 

about all TX or GA powers. 

IMHO, Bosco and BC have been over the top with their OOS foes and need to roll back.... as much as I enjoy the games. 

I want ever poster here, bitching about SPP, to go over the the GA thread and bitch about the Carterville schedule. 

Carterville was given top 25 in USA Today!  Every GA poster called them great. Look who they played. If DBP, BC. SPP, SJR, had played that schedule they too would have gone undefeated. Had Depaul, PJ and Debarton played that schedule, maybe Delbarton drops one game. Maybe. 

Lake Travis, the best team in TX last year, played a much weaker schedule than did SPP. 

So I also want all you jumping on SPP to go over to the TX threads and point this out and demand these zip code powers step it up or give it up. (give up the rankings)

thanks, I'll be looking for the posts. 

There is something terribly  wrong with you and your perspective.

I blame lack of reality, your diet and classical music.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

There is something terribly  wrong with you and your perspective.

I blame lack of reality, your diet and classical music.

an FYI

there is not one team in all  of LA that played a schedule as challenging as SPP. 

Not ever close. Your top schedules were as bad as Carterville's. 

this means, you are not allowed to comment on SPP schedule. 

It's only fair to comment on by the Trinity guys, the Greater Catholic guys, the MD guys and the NJ guys.

These are the bastions of competition in the country. 

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

what is a complete joke is your expectations for another

Still waiting for you to call out FL, GA and TX teams for playing MUCH softer schedules.

Like a typical liberal it's nothing but continuous whining. I take care of my house and don't concern myself with other people's bs. I1 could care less about those other states.

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Like a typical liberal it's nothing but continuous whining. I take care of my house and don't concern myself with other people's bs. I1 could care less about those other states.

I am not whining at all. I am not a typical liberal by any stretch and I AM bringing perspective to a subject that sorely needs it.

4 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

No you are whining as we know you would.

you may want to look up the definition of whining and review the thread.

SPP was again attacked.

Always by the NJ "over the top" program guys. 

They, you, were whining. 

I stepped in to add perspective. 

----------------------------

You have a preset mindset. Anyone of reason is a whiner. Anyone not radical right is a left loon. 

Unfortunately these presets reveal only static. 

You need to tune in to the broadcasts as you move down the highway or the static makes the message not understandable.

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Who cares about other states schedules? The publics are afraid to play BC, SJR, PC and Bosco, but not SPP??? Very telling. SPP only cares about power point outcome and securing a higher seed in the playoffs. Their MO never changes. Overall record will always trump SOS at all costs. Both disappointing and cowardly. 

Most of this board. This is not a NJ board.