Maybe the liberal media will learn their lesson!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/covington-catholic-high-student-nick-sandmann-sues-nbc-for-275m

Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann is suing NBCUniversal for a whopping $275 million over the media coverage he received earlier this year, his lawyer said Wednesday.

This marks the third major lawusit Sandmann's legal team has launched. The team is also suing The Washington Post for $250 million as well as CNN for $275 million. McMurty previously suggested that The Associated Press and HBO could face simiilar lawsuits.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

I doubt he’ll get crazy big money, but he’ll certainly cash a settlement check or two. That’s a given.

His college fund should end up pretty well stocked.

The reason for asking for huge money - the media can settle for a substantial sum and look like they were admitting nothing.  And he will still be rich.

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The reason for asking for huge money - the media can settle for a substantial sum and look like they were admitting nothing.  And he will still be rich.

I doubt they settle without some kind of admission of wrongdoing.

It's incredible watching the media and even the buffoons on this site.

The left really has deceived themselves to the point where they can't fathom how truly badly things have been going for them.

It like Monty Python's Black Knight scene playing itself out on a grand scale.

the-black-night-monty-python-and-the-hol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, concha said:

I doubt they settle without some kind of admission of wrongdoing.

Really?  I do not know the kid’s financial circumstances, but an offer of a few million could be very enticing.  Not sure this is all about making the media admit wrongdoing.

Just now, Bormio said:

Really?  I do not know the kid’s financial circumstances, but an offer of a few million could be very enticing.  Not sure this is all about making the media admit wrongdoing.

My take.  I think they get a fat check either way.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

It's incredible watching the media and even the buffoons on this site.

The left really has deceived themselves to the point where they can't fathom how truly badly things have been going for them.

It like Monty Python's Black Knight scene playing itself out on a grand scale.

the-black-night-monty-python-and-the-hol

I think the Democrats are being backed into an impeachment corner.  Their base won’t let this go, and the only answer eventually to keep it going is impeachment.  And they will get shellacked.  They need to stop digging the hole, but can’t.  I think Lindsay Graham is spot on with his assessment of this.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Bormio said:

I think the Democrats are being backed into an impeachment corner.  Their base won’t let this go, and the only answer eventually to keep it going is impeachment.  And they will get shellacked.  They need to stop digging the hole, but can’t.  I think Lindsay Graham is spot on with his assessment of this.

He will get millions so the media mob can save face. His lawyer is a shark!