HSFB coach teaches team how to change a flat tire

Las Vegas_JC

Just now, bigrobstercraws said:

I actually thought it was cool of the coach. I'm just against using finite classroom time to teach life skills. 

BTW, I'm currently learning profanity in American Sign Language on YouTube after I learned how to throw up gang signs. Ironically, you need sound when you learn sign language LOL 

I think once we finally go to year round school, maybe then we can squeeze in the time for a life coach period in there where certain skills are taught. Things like, don't sniff your finger after you scratch your butt, tire changing and how to start the lawnmower with a pull start. Haha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think once we finally go to year round school, maybe then we can squeeze in the time for a life coach period in there where certain skills are taught. Things like, don't sniff your finger after you scratch your butt, tire changing and how to start the lawnmower with a pull start. Haha

How to drive stick and also how to push start your shitty car. I was 20 years old when I first parked on a flat surface due to what I learned lol

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

I actually thought it was cool of the coach. I'm just against using finite classroom time to teach life skills. 

BTW, I'm currently learning profanity in American Sign Language on YouTube after I learned how to throw up gang signs. Ironically, you need sound when you learn sign language LOL 

Isn’t this all you need for the sign language profanity. Short, sweet and to the point. 

1BA9EA7D-86FE-4EC2-8C67-FE67E97C80C1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1