STA coaching changes include Jason Taylor & Sam Madison

golfaddict1

4 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Maybe I was wrong about STA...maybe they have outgrown the mostly benign schedule that  they play.. Or would FLUFF sound better... STA rarelygoes out or rarely schedules up,but continue to pound the helpless... They should go independent in Fla and elsewhere..

I mean they only went to Vegas to play the #1 team in the nation.   I'm sure they were trying to pad their stats in that one.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Not at all,however, they should up the quality of those they play.... They kill those publics in Broward and how they ever scheduled Piper is beyond the pale...

Why are you and noonereal so concerned about other school's schedules? 

In your words.

expain yourselg, give me 3 exampless, provemy point.

Not that scheduling Piper and a street in the French Quarters, USA belong in a STA coaching changes thread (the magical ride of the senile, huh) but we will try to clean up better for...drummer61.

"New Orleans hosted a record 10.45 million visitors in 2016, finally breaking past the pre-Katrina peak that hovered over the city and its tourism industry for more than a decade. Travelers shelled out a record $7.41 billion to stay in and explore the city last year."

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

STA let the OC go...I think that's actually a good thing...At times it seems like STA's talent was held back by the play-calling...

Lets see how the new OC fares...

Agreed.  New OC, new QB (either the backup varsity or JV QB from last year) and their lone marquee matchup is week 1.   I'd like to see a full time FB (a legit sized one) and 3 wideout sets for downs 1 and 2 primarily vs SJB.  Need a running game or their D will need to be lights out...  

Nice read on Jake Allen and father (family).   Father had a plan and coach Pimp aided in the transition from Boca ball to UF. 

One interesting mention is Allen claims the OL setup for a spike vs BTW at the end, but the call was a pass from the sidelines.  They had a timeout so I have to lean with the OL here. Even if, you're the general and know its 1st down... spike the fucking ball!   What 5 wideout set plays does STA have from the half yard line?!  

Beyond that, nice read and GL at UF.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seccountry.com/florida/jake-allen-hard-knocks-youth-football-eric-kresser/amp