Wealthy liberal elitists are making American cities unlivable!

29 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Oakland, Calf is also in the shitter, big time...Democrats policies and those cities are a disaster..

SF is moving towards Oakland and Oakland hood getting pushed to valley. It’s not good.... Weston Ranch is where lot of Oakland moved to and it’s a crime ridden shit hole now ( much worse than before) and Stockton. Our son and daughters bus were shot up there while leaving after beating them in football 2 years ago. That ordeal lasted til 4 am while they interviewed every kid on both buses on side of freeway. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

SF is moving towards Oakland and Oakland hood getting pushed to valley. It’s not good.... Weston Ranch is where lot of Oakland moved to and it’s a crime ridden shit hole now ( much worse than before) and Stockton. Our son and daughters bus were shot up there while leaving after beating them in football 2 years ago. That ordeal lasted til 4 am while they interviewed every kid on both buses on side of freeway. 

Antioch, Pittsburg, Brentwood, Concord etc....the whole Highway 4 corridor... has become a fu king nightmare thanks to Oakland, Richmond, and Vallejo sending it’s citizens east into the suburbs. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Antioch, Pittsburg, Brentwood, Concord etc....the whole Highway 4 corridor... has become a fu king nightmare thanks to Oakland, Richmond, and Vallejo sending it’s citizens east into the suburbs. 

I used to cover those areas about 10 years ago. All shit holes on north side ( ? ) freeway...  Some nice areas elsewhere there. 

You would be surprised how many people on food stamps and section 8 in the nice areas there. At least I was. It’s a shame people get nice housing paid for them and huge amount of food stamps for free. Why would they want to work? 

On 5/23/2019 at 11:06 AM, NotBigdaddybloom said:

NYT reporting...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-times-unlivable-conditions-in-democratic-led-cities-california

A New York Times opinion piece is calling attention to the "unlivable" conditions in many American cities, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's hometown of San Francisco.

Unlivable? According to an alt right hack? Ha. I live quite comfortably. He's a tool.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Don't get mad man.

Just fucking move.

You don't like the way things are, just fucking move.

I will survive anywhere.

We have survived all this previous shit, what makes you think there would be any different? Since we built this country, I think I will stay and you get the fuck out and go back to where your people came from.

Ahhh, you sound a lil upset this am. 

Your food stamps run out already this month? 

You didn't build shit except for job security for prison guards and officers.

I lived in Africa for 1.5 years, no doubt you would fit right in most regions. 

My people built this country and civilized it. 

Your people are trying daily to turn it into a shit hole like Africa

More facts you don’t like. 

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

You are a true racist. It is evident in your tone and choice of words.

You can go

We are not going anywhere but growing right here.

So take the news with a smile and love the Browning of America.

Enjoy

Ahhhh I’m a racist again. 

Nut cant handle his own juice...

sorry old man. 

You’re a ......

DE2F5375-A944-4B46-9E47-79504E58B2C1.gif

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

Ahhhh I’m a racist again. 

Nut cant handle his own juice...

sorry old man. 

You’re a ......

DE2F5375-A944-4B46-9E47-79504E58B2C1.gif

Too funny. Right on fucking cue. As I was reading the exchange, I thought...here comes the “you’re a racist” claim in...wait for it...3,2,1.....

He never disappoints.🤣

• Like 2