Since It's Memorial Day Weekend

Rufus69

Well damn-Rab-it. Looks a lot like I may have to give Rufus the Rab treatment. 

If it wasn't for the pretty lady in the photo I'd be pressed to delete this topic altogether. Since she's in there, and it's the unofficial start to summer... I'll just move the thing to the OT section. xD

Hope you all are having a blast. I know I am. I'm Going Coastal down on SGI, two whiting in the cooler, one beer in my hand, wearing Hawaiin clothes like an old fart. Good times! 

20190525_115545.thumb.jpg.8b1fe865b8baf3beccdbe7f2d7bf506d.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hope you all are having a blast. I know I am. I'm Going Coastal down on SGI, two whiting in the cooler, one beer in my hand, wearing Hawaiin clothes like an old fart. Good times! 

I thought the whiting was a cold water fish....what's your Ocean temp, mid 50's ??  you might be a landlubber this weekend. 😝 at least they are good to eat, lol... 

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

I thought the whiting was a cold water fish....what's your Ocean temp, mid 50's ??  you might be a landlubber this weekend. 😝 at least they are good to eat, lol... 

Water temp is between 70 and 80 right now. I just know to go out to the sand bar to catch the whiting when the water temp rises. 

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If it wasn't for the pretty lady in the photo I'd be pressed to delete this topic altogether. Since she's in there, and it's the unofficial start to summer... I'll just move the thing to the OT section. xD

Man...it's a rough life...LOL.  Ms. Violet does love SGI.   In case you didn't get the impression from the photo above...it was frigging cold & wet in Boston.  But it did not damper our trip.  And let me tell ya this....Amelia is loaded this weekend with "furrin" tags and funny talking people.  

Durn Yankees....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

IPA’s in the sun .. lmao u ain’t making off that beach 

Helllllooooooo SunBurn 🥵 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Water temp is between 70 and 80 right now. I just know to go out to the sand bar to catch the whiting when the water temp rises. 

Yeah that's the kind of warm I figured your water was....enjoy that...

Been years since I fished whiting, but always remember them coming in with the ling..only certain times of year, and I don't remember it being summer.  Some funky migration pattern I'm not up on 😄...

Anyways good deal on the weekend, enjoy...  

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It could be worse. It could be IPAs while cutting the lawn. Man, I wouldnt make it off the lawn mower. xD

Damn, now here I am trying to get the pool open, and you gotta remind me to cut the lawn....

ya jerk....🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3