Helicopter crash in NYC/Time to wake up people

HSFBfan

So a helicopter crashed into a building today in NYC. The pilot is dead RIP.

But here the juicy part of this one of the tenants of the building is sidley Austin LLC who is an huge law firm 2 billion in revenue who donates big money to Democrats. Now if you Google sidley Austin and Hillary Clinton this comes up from Wikileaks 

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/8645

Also donated 385000 to HRC in 2016

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6hggqd/sidley_austin_llp_representing_vtb_a_russian_bank/

• Sad 1

More on sidley Austin

An attorney briefed on the matter told ZeroHedge that Sidley Austin is "fairly anti-Trump liberal, but not as liberal as Perkins & Coie or Wilmer Hale in D.C." - the former of which was used by Hillary Clinton and the DNC to pay opposition research firm Fusion GPS for the infamous "Trump-Russia" dossier. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-01/rick-gates-lawyers-suddenly-withdraw-leaving-watergate-attorney-known-plea-deals

• Haha 1

DOJ investigating non governmental agencies 

The information was contained in a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., who had inquired as to the scope of Durham's investigation. The letter could indicate that the DOJ is looking closely at work done during the campaign by Fusion GPS, the firm retained by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee (DNC) to conduct opposition research against the Trump campaign.

Fusion GPS, in turn, hired British ex-spy Christopher Steele to produce an unverified and largely discredited dossier that the FBI went on to cite in secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court applications to surveil former Trump aide Carter Page.

And guess who was part of Christopher steele see the law firm above 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-investigating-non-governmental-organizations-and-individuals-potentially-including-fusion-gps

• Haha 1

Heres another name. Victoria nuland

Victoria Nuland — who helped draft the post-Benghazi attack talking points that have come under GOP scrutiny for misleading the public about what really happened. While some Republicans have expressed support for Nuland — notably, Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) — not every Republican is a fan. 

Come the summer of 2016, Steele’s prime client was the campaign of Hillary Clinton, by way of the hired-guns at Fusion GPS, for whom he was assembling a grab bag of Trump tales from some sort of Russian sources. Come the fall Steele was spreading dossier info to various news organizations, the FBI, and the State Department. “In September 2016, Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the ‘dossier.’” Here’s where it starts getting particularly weird: “I was allowed to review, but not to keep, a copy of these reports to enable me to alert the State Department,” Winer writes. “I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with [Winer’s boss at State, Victoria] Nuland.” I doubt I’m the only one who finds this bit of peekaboo passing strange.

To hear Winer tell it, when he gave her his memo, Nuland was all for the State Department doing something about it: She “indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of State needed to be made aware of this material.” Maybe. But to hear Nuland tell it, she recognized the dossier for what it was: “What I did was say that this is about U.S. politics, and not the work of—not the business of the State Department,” Nuland said in an interview with Politico, “and certainly not the business of a career employee who is subject to the Hatch Act, which requires that you stay out of politics. So, my advice to those who were interfacing with [Steele] was that he should get this information to the FBI, and that they could evaluate whether they thought it was credible.”

• Haha 1

More on Winer

Winer's op-ed confirms the chain of events Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) detailed in a criminal referral for Steele, in which he asks the Justice Department to investigate the former intelligence agent for allegedly lying to the FBI about his contacts with the media. 

Later that month, Winer said he met with Blumenthal, who he described as "an old friend." They discussed the Steele report and Blumenthal showed Winer "notes" put together by another longtime Clinton operative, Cody Shearer, that "echoed" the claims made in the Steele dossier. 

"What struck me was how some of the material echoed Steele's but appeared to involve different sources," Winer writes.

And if you look above Blumenthal is there who was involved in Benghazi 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Connect the dots! But I don’t mean the clintons just in case someone is monitoring my communications!!!!!!

Ohhh I'm connecting dots. Read some if not all these articles. You will see the same names come up over and over. If you dont hear from me on here check with @GardenStateBaller if he hasnt heard from me HRC got me. 

• Haha 2

More on the same names 

Nuland is the former Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs – serving under John Kerry at Obama’s State Department

I’ve written about Nuland here and here.

It now appears that in mid-2016, Nuland gave the green light for FBI Agent Michael Gaeta to meet with Christopher Steele in London.

This wasn’t the first time Nuland encountered Steele’s name. Nuland had known Steel since 2014 through Jonathan Winer.

https://themarketswork.com/2018/03/14/new-details-of-victoria-nulands-role-in-the-steele-dossier/

• Haha 1

Please watch for any news concerning perkins coie in the near future. They are linked to HRC

https://www.google.com/search?q=perkins+coie&oq=perkins+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.2097j0j7&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Steele was paid by opposition research firm Fusion GPS, which was paid by law firm Perkins Coie, which was contracted for the job by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

• Haha 1

Another lawyer connected to HRC Bruce spiva. He was just named DC office chief for perkins coie. 

He defended the DNC brought by Bernie Sanders after the 2016 primaries. Ultimately the court dismissed the fraud case against the DNC basically saying that the DNC is a private organization and can conduct their business anyway they want. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/observer.com/2017/05/dnc-lawsuit-presidential-primaries-bernie-sanders-supporters/amp/

• Haha 1

Perkins coie takes money from George soros for their Democrat causes 

https://www.influencewatch.org/for-profit/perkins-coie/

Marc Elias chair of the political law practice, is a central figure in the controversy regarding the creation, veracity, and subsequent handling of a document that alleges the existence of conspiracies between the Russian government and persons associated with the presidential campaign of Donald Trump. During April of 2016 Elias paid opposition research firm Fusion GPS to investigate then-presidential candidate Donald Trump on behalf of the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC. These payments led to the creation of a dossier which claimed the existence of a conspiracy between the Russian government and persons associated with the Trump campaign to illegally interfere in the Presidential election.[2]

The political law group has also represented Facebook before the Federal Election Commission in the social media giant’s effort to obtain an exemption for paid political campaign advertisements shown on its platform from a requirement to disclose the source of payment.[3]

• Haha 1

Do we have the makings of a young Woodward and Bernstein among us ?  You know, that Pulitzer winning pair helped bring down a president. As HSFBfan meticulously builds his case of conspiracy against these freedom and American hating lefties, maybe the message board's resident purveyor of  "doom and gloom"  has finally found his niche. Like a dogged bloodhound, this New Yorker smells Democratic carnage all about. No stone will be un-turned. No Mexican or gay loving trader is safe. When this novice crime dog is finished America might truly be great again...Hallelujah brother, may peace be with you.    

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Do we have the makings of a young Woodward and Bernstein among us ?  You know, that Pulitzer winning pair helped bring down a president. As HSFBfan meticulously builds his case of conspiracy against these freedom and American hating lefties, maybe the message board's resident purveyor of  "doom and gloom"  has finally found his niche. Like a dogged bloodhound, this New Yorker smells Democratic carnage all about. No stone will be un-turned. No Mexican or gay loving trader is safe. When this novice crime dog is finished America might truly be great again...Hallelujah brother, may peace be with you.    

Cant be a conspiracy when everything I have posted is fact. Conspiracies have loose or baseless claims. Everything is this thread is absolute fact. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dude, do you work or go to school?  My man, you need a hobby or a hug.

I work all the time. But there is plenty of time in a day to look up articles on many many things. 

Like for instance I have the primary results page already loaded on my phone for tonight for the Virginia primaries. 

This is one of my hobbies. It's fun watching all sort of political news all day everyday. Than their drinking and sports. 

• Like 1