Helicopter crash in NYC/Time to wake up people

HSFBfan

9 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Do we have the makings of a young Woodward and Bernstein among us ?  You know, that Pulitzer winning pair helped bring down a president. As HSFBfan meticulously builds his case of conspiracy against these freedom and American hating lefties, maybe the message board's resident purveyor of  "doom and gloom"  has finally found his niche. Like a dogged bloodhound, this New Yorker smells Democratic carnage all about. No stone will be un-turned. No Mexican or gay loving trader is safe. When this novice crime dog is finished America might truly be great again...Hallelujah brother, may peace be with you.    

They say Einstein worked on relativity while "working" as a patent clerk. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

Can you put your main thesis in a sentence or two?

Main thesis is essentially everything that is happening is highly connected. The NYPD chief who just happened to put  a bullet in his head 1 month before retirement worked on the Anthony weiner case. Guess who was just released Anthony himself. The law firm inside that building yesterday represents big democratic people for example Blumenthal on Benghazi. Bill Nelson in his Senate big last year. That law firm brings in 2 billion a year and they are profiting from new rules on campaign donations. These are not accidents or coincidences. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Main thesis is essentially everything that is happening is highly connected. The NYPD chief who just happened to put  a bullet in his head 1 month before retirement worked on the Anthony weiner case. Guess who was just released Anthony himself. The law firm inside that building yesterday represents big democratic people for example Blumenthal on Benghazi. Bill Nelson in his Senate big last year. That law firm brings in 2 billion a year and they are profiting from new rules on campaign donations. These are not accidents or coincidences. 

But to say that they aren't accidents or coincidences is not to say what they are. So what's going on?

Just now, Belly Bob said:

But to say that they aren't accidents or coincidences is not to say what they are. So what's going on?

I believe declassify has them absolutely spooked. Barr with the Connecticut lawyer and the IG are about to release multiple reports. Why do you think impeachment efforts are on the dem side is picking up and now Pelosi saying I'm done with trump when she had been dead set against impeachment 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I believe declassify has them absolutely spooked. Barr with the Connecticut lawyer and the IG are about to release multiple reports. Why do you think impeachment efforts are on the dem side is picking up and now Pelosi saying I'm done with trump when she had been dead set against impeachment 

Like Yogi Barra used to say, "Ma'am, I don't even suspect anything."

33 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

They say Einstein worked on relativity while "working" as a patent clerk. 

After the University of Bern rejected Einstein’s initial application for a doctorate in 1907. Can you imagine the chuckles the self dignified Sr Professors gave each other t Bern when Einstine gave them his thesis. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

After the University of Bern rejected Einstein’s initial application for a doctorate in 1907. Can you imagine the chuckles the self dignified Sr Professors gave each other t Bern when Einstine gave them his thesis. 

I read that he was regarded as a difficult student because he was argumentative. That seems like a strange criticism to make of a young student, but I guess it was part of that German culture where social hierarchy is more important than it is here and where the professor is the boss and the student is supposed to just nod in agreement and keep his mouth shut.

And I read that he was regarded as lazy since he couldn't be bothered with certain subjects. He liked math, physics, philosophy, and the classics and did well in those subjects, but his grades in other subjects were average.

But you probably know more about it than I do. Whatever the details, it's interesting that the most important scientist of the twentieth century was regarded by his professors as unfit for graduate work. 

The world still believed at that time that our galaxy was the whole cosmos. Rumored that some professors made jokes of his ideas in class. I wonder if that fueled his drive to prove his theories. 

You are correct about the way universities were run in the late 1800's and even into the mid 1900's. However Germany was one of the leaders in creative thinking then. Germans even today are an advanced socieity. Germany's biggest problem is being brought to light with Trump telling the Germans that as long as they buy oil from Russia they will always be controled by them. It was one of the reasons Germany fell in WW2. They went for the Russian oil fields to keep their machines of war running and the Ruskies stopped them. No gas, no tanks or planes for troop support.

Oh, you know that, but maybe some didn't.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 4:56 PM, HSFBfan said:

Conspiracy : a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.

Conspiracy Theory : an explanation of an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful actors, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable.

HSFBfan your "Thesis" (a statement of theory that is put forward as a premise to be maintained or proved) by definition is a Conspiracy Theory.....LOL...is it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck (or a Republican) it's a duck.

11 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

The world still believed at that time that our galaxy was the whole cosmos. Rumored that some professors made jokes of his ideas in class. I wonder if that fueled his drive to prove his theories. 

You are correct about the way universities were run in the late 1800's and even into the mid 1900's. However Germany was one of the leaders in creative thinking then. Germans even today are an advanced socieity. Germany's biggest problem is being brought to light with Trump telling the Germans that as long as they buy oil from Russia they will always be controled by them. It was one of the reasons Germany fell in WW2. They went for the Russian oil fields to keep their machines of war running and the Ruskies stopped them. No gas, no tanks or planes for troop support.

Oh, you know that, but maybe some didn't.

I once read that Russia lost 20 million in WW2. Also the bitter cold Russian winters on that butcheress Eastern Front were catastrophic for both armies. The Johnny come lately Americans (1944) closed the deal from the other less fortified direction.   

• Like 1