Florida vs Georgia (so far)

Nolebull813

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Columbia and Venice didn't know Camden was gonna turn into International School of Broward overnight. They don't want to schedule like the top teams in GA, and actually want to play formidable opponents 

That im sure had a lot to do with it 

That's why we playing jax Trinity Christian again this year 

10 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

There's a rumor floating around that there just might be some hard feelings between Camden and Columbia.  Not sure if it's true.  But...it wouldn't surprise me.

Rufus>>

Not yet but Im sure that most of Georgia gonna hate us for not playing Camden but so be it, most of Georgia hated us before, i remember the aggression we felt from the valdosta fans when we used to play ? 

14 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This is the 3rd time Cocoa has backed out on a GA team and IDK why.... 

Backed out on Marist,Colquitt and Buford said no I believe.... 

Buford didn't want to play Cocoa according to DJ back in 2010 or 2011? Colquitt is still in the works, but the Brevard School Board will not okay any game before June unless a special case is made the year before. Marist was swapped for Trinity Ky, or a team with a higher national recognition, I believe. 

Cocoa is only allowed 1 out of state game each year since 2011. Georgia will always be welcome to travel to Brevard for a game.

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Buford didn't want to play Cocoa according to DJ back in 2010 or 2011? Colquitt is still in the works, but the Brevard School Board will not okay any game before June unless a special case is made the year before. Marist was swapped for Trinity Ky, or a team with a higher national recognition, I believe. 

Cocoa is only allowed 1 out of state game each year since 2011. Georgia will always welcome to travel to Brevard for a game.

Amigo, if Colquitt is still in the works...that might be a super surprise to the Hawgs.  We really wanted to host a team of Cocoa's caliber...and we thought all was going well.  Alas, it doesn't seem to be the case.  So now...Holy Trinity will come in and try to manhandle us.  

From the frying pan into the fire.....

Rufus>>

14 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo, if Colquitt is still in the works...that might be a super surprise to the Hawgs.  We really wanted to host a team of Cocoa's caliber...and we thought all was going well.  Alas, it doesn't seem to be the case.  So now...Holy Trinity will come in and try to manhandle us.  

From the frying pan into the fire.....

Rufus>>

I hear ya brother, I was looking forward to Cocoa and Colquitt playing. If it isn't going to happen then I don't know what to say. Cocoa likes playing the top teams, BG, St Eds, Trinity Ky, Skyline, Abilene, Bergen Catholic, etc...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Top ranked 15-0 State Champ Camden beat 4-6 Columbia who finished 134th in Florida that year. 

Sounds like every year with Gerorgia. How far does this type of garbage go back? 

Yup they put one of their best teams against the team with the worst record in 2 decades and was with a coach who just came in That year from another school