Saban and 'Bama: Shouldn't be NEAR the top 25

badrouter

Just now, 954gator said:

Ehhh I'd be happy with just a win.   An average Miami team played the 08 Gators TOUGH.   I wouldn't expect any different this year.   Who knows how UF's Oline will gel.  We had a good year, but we aren't this juggernaut or anything.   

I think your gonna miss out on easy money. I took LSU against Miami last year and LSU cleaned up

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

How big a gap you think bama vs LSU is gonna be?

Depends on the LSU defense. I really havent looked at LSU yet since Alabama doesnt play them til November. 

LSU just locked up their oc for the next few years and I liked what LSU offensively did under him last year. They seem to be getting passed the whole feed the RB 30 times and play defense. The old school sec way. Lsu offense is evolving kind of like how Alabama had too. 

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I would like to see Miami get better but that won't happen until they stop letting bama, Clemson, UGA, Ohio State, ect snatch the SFL studs right out their backyard

UF probably wins by 10-14 over Miami

They got Tate now behind center.  He will bring them NC's for 3 straight years. 

• Haha 2