The Woodlands

RedZone

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Looks like The Woodlands is getting a serious boost.

Theodore Knox fom Southern Lab (Baton Rouge) is legit . I talked about the Kittens some last year.

Yes, he will add a lot to their offense (if he actually moves) .   24/7 is still showing him at ULab.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

(2021 Class) Theodore Knox from Southern Lab (Baton Rouge) did transfer to The Woodlands.......The Woodlands appears to have a some talent this year. They might improve on that 9-4 mark of last year.

https://247sports.com/Player/Theodore-Knox-46048091/

I've decided to return on a much smaller scale, but I'm in the process of putting 17-20 posters here who contribute nothing but eccentric BS and are interested more with personalities/chat roon antics than high school football on ignore.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

(2021 Class) Theodore Knox from Southern Lab (Baton Rouge) did transfer to The Woodlands.......The Woodlands appears to have a some talent this year. They might improve on that 9-4 mark of last year.

https://247sports.com/Player/Theodore-Knox-46048091/

I've decided to return on a much smaller scale, but I'm in the process of putting 17-20 posters here who contribute nothing but eccentric BS and are interested more with personalities/chat roon antics than high school football on ignore.

Yep.  8/8 starters return and then add him.  They might make some noise. 

• Like 1

TW has always perplexed me. This is a program that should have at least a couple of state titles behind them. Decent coaching, great area, huge rosters, yet outside of a couple of seasons ago, they have consistently disappointed... they should be the Katy of the north Houston area... can't quite figure out why they don't hit in all eight cylinders more often than not.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

TW has always perplexed me. This is a program that should have at least a couple of state titles behind them. Decent coaching, great area, huge rosters, yet outside of a couple of seasons ago, they have consistently disappointed... they should be the Katy of the north Houston area... can't quite figure out why they don't hit in all eight cylinders more often than not.

They need an excellent coaching staff.  Like you said everything else they have.

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2019 at 11:23 PM, Gospeeder said:

TW is a program that I think will eventually break through. Until that happens, they will be pretenders like Allen was before 2008.

• Thanks 1