This sums up the looney leftists...

9 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

The combined brain power of you two is miniscule at best. Have a good day fellas.

My flatulence qualifies as an intellectual titan compared to you, Danny. You are a message board piñata. Don't forget to put on your hockey helmet before venturing out today. Safety first. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

If you ever wonder why I refer to the party of tolerance as assholes...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-firework-company-receives-multiple-bomb-threats-after-trump-tweets-out-praise

Multiple bomb threats were called in to an Ohio-based fireworks company Tuesday night -- just hours after President Trump thanked the CEO for donating the explosives to light up Washington D.C.’s Fourth of July celebration.

• Sad 1

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/03/mini-aoc-doxxed-and-threatened-family-shuts-down-all-her-social-accounts/

The family of a young girl who went viral for mocking Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shut down all of her social accounts Wednesday, after receiving death threats and harassing phone calls.

assholes

13 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Let me get this straight.

You are pissed about this but not when it comes from repubes.

I say.....asshole

Man, ignore that ignorant fool. The story came from a  loony right hackjob website that gives a voice to white supremacist, pseudo climate scientists, and fruit cakes. Like his bullshit poll of the best/worst American cities, this fool doesn't know the the difference between a reputable news organization and populist unsubstantiated drivel. Until he quotes conservative  titans like the Wall Street Journal, George Will, or his educated contemporaries, he's just another brainless fanboy of the Mickey Mouse right. These suckers wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them between the eyes. Insults are what this idiot deserves... nothing more.

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I can see ......that you and Dana believe it’s ok to threaten 8 year old little girls. No surprise here...antifa assholes

You can't see anything fool. Even if a small part of the story is true and somewhat accurate what A-hole father writes inflammatory hateful rhetoric about a female and then has his innocent 8 yr old daughter act out on video his childishly written script. Like that jerk, you're no man. Who does that to their own child ?  Grow up boy....you got a lot to learn.

30 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

...You have nothing that can dispute what Ben Stein said, nothing.....

2 of 3 Americans couldn't pass a basic citizenship test, but they get to vote.....mostly in trump country.

You would fail too.

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A WHILE.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Has there ever been a better "white pride" photo?

cow and bones bonding was great for this country. I miss cow........bones lurks.

Im sure your racist pig ass has a few of these photos hanging on your wall. Right Grand lizard? 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, concha said:

girls_wearing_fuck_trump_shirts_protest_

There's always been deplorable individuals across the full spectrum of political descent. If that above is not photo-shopped (surely a man of integrity like yourself did due diligence on the authenticity before passing it on as truth to your web brothers)  those parents are no better than the eight year old little girl's father crying about threats she has received. And when you find out what lefty "Prepgridiron poster" fathered those children above, we in unison can ream him a new A-hole. Deal....pal ?