Colquitt Residence stay safe.

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Thanks GA for ruining the freaking MASTERS!!  Bring it out to Pebble Beach.  We have perfect weather in the 70's this week.  Wait nevermind it looks like rain is forecast starting Friday.

This weather literally  developed over night.... the entire state is under Severe weather  warning 

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Thanks homie. 

Humidity gives Tornadoes Strength same with Hurricanes... 

This is why CA doesnt get any major Tornadoes or Hurricanes.

You guys get EF0s in the L.A Basin. But out here they hit EF3 and 4 every so rarely we get EF5s... thats like late July storms and Tornadoes in the EF5s.... thats also Hurricane season.

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

A devestating storm developed literally over night  there have been reprts of Winds reaching 80-90 MPH and Tornadoes have been reprted on the ground. 

A massive EF3 has been reported on the ground in Americus and Albany. 

Traditionally, Colquitt county has been branded TORNADO ALLEY, with 22 such documented events since 1954!

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Hurricane Season actually started early this year though... its not supposed to start until June. 

But theres been storms developing in the Gulf and Atlantic sonce mid march....

it's called global warming but if you point that out, all hell breaks loose. :P

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Traditionally, Colquitt county has been branded TORNADO ALLEY, with 22 such documented events since 1954!

I also live in what has been dubbed Tornado Alley here in TX. I used to laugh when I would hear about "Tornado Warnings" No I know they are no joke, I make sure to have a place to hide every time the siren goes off.  

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I also live in what has been dubbed Tornado Alley here in TX. I used to laugh when I would hear about "Tornado Warnings" No I know they are no joke, I make sure to have a place to hide every time the siren goes off.  

The only place we have to hide in most Jawja homes, is in the BATH TUBE or under the bed!