Buzz!

golfaddict1

On 7/19/2019 at 10:00 AM, tommygun58 said:

Buddy Hackett was hilarious.   What a storyteller.  

My father worked for a company called Bendix, that was located in Teterboro.  There’s a NASA history there and my father was involved with one (correction several) projects for NASA.  He kept it a secret until his 80’s.  We’ve only known for a handful of years   

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Buddy Hackett was hilarious.   What a storyteller.  

My father worked for a company called Bendix, that was located in Teterboro.  There’s a NASA history there and my father was involved with one project for NASA.  He kept it a secret until his 80’s.  We’ve only known for a handful of years.  

Loved Buddy,Don Rickles,Flip Wilson,Bob Newhart,Red Skelton...

In the late 70s as a laborer I worked on a small building in Wood Ridge on the Blvd.The story was they built parts for the Spirit of St Louis.My thought was make a museum out of the place.We turned it into a school for special needs people,no arguments here.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, noonereal said:

You realize that conspiracy jerk off is one of yours, right?

You don't think the asshole deserved to get punched in the piehole? He invaded Aldrins space after being asked to move away. He then got in his face close enough again following him onto private property. The guy was a jerk and there is no side to being a JERK but one, the asshole side.

I would not have stopped at one punch. I would have taken the camera also.

Another Question. Do you think we walked on the moon? Or is it to hard for you to believe it was possiable back then?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

You don't think the asshole deserved to get punched in the piehole? He invaded Aldrins space after being asked to move away. He then got in his face close enough again following him onto private property. The guy was a jerk and there is no side to being a JERK but one, the asshole side.

I would not have stopped at one punch. I would have taken the camera also.

Another Question. Do you think we walked on the moon? Or is it to hard for you to believe it was possiable back then?

You did not understand my posts at all. 

The idiot who was hit by Buzz deserved it. Obviously. I was pointing out to @I AM IRONMAN that the ass hole was one of "his" people. A Trumpet. Those are the nut job conspiracy theorists. Trumpets. 

As to your second question, I learned longgggg ago that about 1 conspiracy theory in 1,000,000 is true. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

36 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You did not understand my posts at all. 

The idiot who was hit by Buzz deserved it. Obviously. I was pointing out to @I AM IRONMAN that the ass hole was one of "his" people. A Trumpet. Those are the nut job conspiracy theorists. Trumpets. 

As to your second question, I learned longgggg ago that about 1 conspiracy theory in 1,000,000 is true. 

Way to generalize...so next time I see someone who looks like a hipster doofus at Starbucks I'll assume he thinks like you....weak man...weak.