OT-Trumps Golf Trips $100 Million in First Year

AztecPadre

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-travel-costs/index.html

He will cost the taxpayers more in his first year on his weekend golf trips than President Obama spent in his 8 great years in office. Also I wonder why trump chooses to pay all that taxpayer money every weekend to the same golf resort over and over and over. The owners of that place must be raking in the cash.

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-travel-costs/index.html

He will cost the taxpayers more in his first year on his weekend golf trips than President Obama spent in his 8 great years in office. Also I wonder why trump chooses to pay all that taxpayer money every weekend to the same golf resort over and over and over. The owners of that place must be raking in the cash.

I mentioned this a few weeks ago. The only reason I found it troublesome, is because of how critical  President Trump was of President Obama about this very topic. 

We elected him, we pay.

I have zero issue with this or his wife and kid remaining in NYC running up bills. 

Hypocrisy? Come on, this is politics and we are dealing with humans. 

------------------------------

unrelated, just on my mind:

The worst retort one can have is, well Bush or , well, Obie or when the DEms or when the GOP...

and this is 95% of the posts here. 

(a comparison is always welcome for clarity, not for condemnation)

IMHO of course!

Honestly it didn't big me till I thought of all the programs for low income communities that he cut with his budget. How many of those could be saved if he knocked this shit off? Can you blame his wife for not wanting to live with him? Lol. It's like the Green Acres theme "New York City's where I'd rather stay". Lol yes I just brought up Green Acres. Who cares if it costs millions per day in tax payer money. I mean they are "billionaires" and surely can use the help more than those programs. Lol. Like a wise man once said "only in Ametica". 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

We elected him, we pay.

I have zero issue with this or his wife and kid remaining in NYC running up bills. 

The worst retort one can have is, well Bush or , well, Obie or when the DEms or when the GOP...

IMHO of course!

What's this we stuff Frenchy? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Funny thing IS though! IF Trump WERE to take a salary, you clowns couldn't afford him! He works 20 hours a day, versus Barry working 20 hours a YEAR! And then there is the lil known factoid that Trump goes to Mar A Lago to court WORLD LEADERS! While Barry courted his golfing homies! Funny how NOBODY in the LIBERAL MEDIA said a fucking word about MEEEECHELLE your belle, taking Air Force II and an additional plane to accommodate her entourage of 400! When they flew to Spain for her fucking daughter to meet their fearless leader!

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Honestly it didn't big me till I thought of all the programs for low income communities that he cut with his budget. How many of those could be saved if he knocked this shit off? Can you blame his wife for not wanting to live with him? Lol. It's like the Green Acres theme "New York City's where I'd rather stay". Lol yes I just brought up Green Acres. Who cares if it costs millions per day in tax payer money. I mean they are "billionaires" and surely can use the help more than those programs. Lol. Like a wise man once said "only in Ametica". 

Maybe I'm jist too slow ta grasp your new age cipherin BUT! HOW is it, that Melania sleeping in her OWN FUCKING BED, is costing the taxpayers MILLIONS a day? And she is merely seeing that her child is finishing the school year with his friends!

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I mentioned this a few weeks ago. The only reason I found it troublesome, is because of how critical  President Trump was of President Obama about this very topic. 

I doubt if his staff and the liberal media types, are all that crazy about his treks to Mar A Lago, since they all hafta WORK on weekends! I saw my lil Fox News buddy Kristin Fisher, posting a segment the other night, at 2:20 AM!

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is the price we have to pay to not have Hillary as President and to be honest you cant put a price on that!!! 

ALL you need to know about what we have NOW, is to look at the pic of HILLS in the situation room, during the Bin Laden raid! She was about to SHIT in her draws!

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Hey numb nuts! Trump saved enough on that jet contract, to pay for his treks to Mar A Lago, for his entire two terms!

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

We elected him, we pay.

IMHO of course!

What you NEED to be concerned about is THIS! In the interim of Trump trying to pass the American Care Act, reduce taxes, build a wall, improve infrastructure, deal with the sanctuary city whackos, deal with the endless immigration influx, and deal with issues in Russia, Korea, and Syria. Congress has taken a TWO WEEK VACATION!

• 5 years later...
On 4/11/2017 at 3:53 AM, AztecPadre said:

That some people's Focus what other people's focuses why Biden allowed three nations to get invaded under his watch.

Just Afghanistan alone many people were slaughtered + 85 billion worth of top secret weapons fell into the hands of Russia and China.

Does anyone really believe that was on accident they had to be paid heavily for that.

Many Christians were killed there, also little girls now married to terrorist.  Do you think any or all our fake mainstream media is going to hold them accountable on anything LOL