Please GA drivers, ur the worst

LiberalDonaldTrump

Here in New Jersey driving  on the parkway, you DO NOT drive 35 mph in the left lane,,,, I'm sorry but I'm trying to get to work fast and don't wanna drive slow going past Newark and the oranges....

I figure the only reason to take the scenic route in the passing lane is cause u feel comfortable driving in such neighborhoods 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Here in New Jersey driving  on the parkway, you DO NOT drive 35 mph in the left lane,,,, I'm sorry but I'm trying to get to work fast and don't wanna drive slow going past Newark and the oranges....

I figure the only reason to take the scenic route in the passing lane is cause u feel comfortable driving in such neighborhoods 

The f**k sounds to me like you're talking about an old couple. 

If you think we're bad then you havent been to FL. 

Speed limits are just a suggestion there.... if it says 50 that really means 85.... Floridians cant drive for shit.... 

15 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You would go insane here int he silicon valley.  My biggest pet peeve is slow ass drivers in the fast lanes.  Especially when multiple slow drivers do then cause long ass traffic lines.  By the time you work your way to the front thinking there must be miles of traffic or a fender bender only to find out its just another dumb ass doing 45 in a 65 MPH area.  HATE THAT SHIT!!! I deal with it on a daily basis.  They refuse to move no matter how long the line of cars is behind them or how many cars go flying by them in the SLOW LANE!!!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That was probably Newt Gingrich, trying to find Fox News before his 8:30 am segment!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The f**k sounds to me like you're talking about an old couple. 

If you think we're bad then you havent been to FL. 

Speed limits are just a suggestion there.... if it says 50 that really means 85.... Floridians cant drive for shit.... 

It's not that us ole folk are slow! It's because the rides we can afford are SLOW!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Nah man Miami drivers are worse than Ga.   The shitty drivers get in the left lane because they feel it's the safest.   So annoying.   It causes you to have to pull the exit enter strategy to get ahead in the right lanes.   

• Like 1

Lmao .... im legitly tailgating the guy with my high beams on for 4 miles trying get get the douche to change lanes

..I wound pulling over to smoke a cig, cause I was having an. Anxiety attack... I was about to kill some one,,, u have no idea what it feels like driving 4 miles behind a guy going 35 when everyone's going 80,

thank God guns aren't legal cause I would have popped off on his tires...

• Like 1