Just Spoke With A North Gwinnett Fan....

Rufus69

He told me point blank....the "little dogs" will be ready.   If you look back at the history...Colquitt and North Gwinnett have had some knock'em down - drag'em outs.  In 2018...Colquitt won in the quarterfinals.  In 2017...North Gwinnett won the State Championship on an untimed FG after a defensive penalty.  The two teams split games in earlier years as well.

This has turned into quite the little unplanned rivalry.

Colquitt fans know this will be a slug fest.  Could very well be...last team with the ball.  Here's hoping our kicking game is on point.  It could decide the contest.  I honestly don't believe this game will be for the faint of heart.  Till the bitter end.

And as always.....

GO YOU HAIRY HAWGS !!!!!!

Rufus>>

6 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

He told me point blank....the "little dogs" will be ready.   If you look back at the history...Colquitt and North Gwinnett have had some knock'em down - drag'em outs.  In 2018...Colquitt won in the quarterfinals.  In 2017...North Gwinnett won the State Championship on an untimed FG after a defensive penalty.  The two teams split games in earlier years as well.

Colquitt fans know this will be a slug fest.  Could very well be...last team with the ball.  Here's hoping our kicking game is on point.  It could decide the contest.  I honestly don't believe this game will be for the faint of heart.  Till the bitter end.

And as always.....

Rufus>>

Guys were bitching about Colquitt being in Tier 5.   Let’s see what happens on Friday

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

NG's lone win ever against Colquitt is in 2017. They're 1-5 vs Colquitt all time... 

And it'll be 1-6 after this weekend.

Hate to break this to you.....you're wrong.

NG won in 2012 (last second FG) 

NG won in 2018 (untimed FG)

I was at both games.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

NG won in 2012 (last second FG) 

Both of those teams were really good that year. That was a great opener in the Dome. If I recall, NG had no timeouts so they had to scramble to get the field goal team on and just got it off (and through the up rights) good game

THEN LITTLE OLE PACK BEAT LOVEJOY RIGHT AFTER :D  

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Both of those teams were really good that year. That was a great opener in the Dome. If I recall, NG had no timeouts so they had to scramble to get the field goal team on and just got it off (and through the up rights) good game

THEN LITTLE OLE PACK BEAT LOVEJOY RIGHT AFTER :D  

That was a tough one in the Dome.  Rush said Bullet Bob did a masterful job getting his kicking team on the field with no timeouts.   But that one didn't hurt as much as the Championship game in 2017.

Rufus>>

6 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

And as always.....

Rufus>>

Good! I picked NG in the pick em. Sorry Rufus😉

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Good! I picked NG in the pick em. Sorry Rufus😉

Hey....can't say I blame ya.

BUT...I heard today we gonna show up anyways...and take our "beatin"....(Smile).   Well...I think the "beatin" is still up in the air.  I reckon we'll know sometime Saturday night.  I sure hope Dantanna's is open...in case I need them...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey....can't say I blame ya.

BUT...I heard today we gonna show up anyways...and take our "beatin"....(Smile).   Well...I think the "beatin" is still up in the air.  I reckon we'll know sometime Saturday night.  I sure hope Dantanna's is open...in case I need them...LOL.

Rufus>>

I hope that those tiny, undersized, hogs can hold up😉

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I hope that those tiny, undersized, hogs can hold up😉

Lime Sink spies have been telling me that our poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs are taking this little contest...a tad seriously.  They say...the coaches have been pretty explicit about how North Gwinnett is gonna approach the game.  The "little dogs" got their feelings hurt last November when they were blown out by Colquitt in the quarterfinals.  They are looking for some semblance of revenge.

Now...all that means absolutely nothing.  You hafta prove it on the field.  We'll either be READY to rock & roll...or we won't.  A lot of us are betting on the former.

Time to GATA !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1