I Never Liked Dorian...NEVER !!!!

Rufus69

Well...we just got back from an extended trip up to Blue Ridge...and just when I'm getting settled in...we hear people talking about somebody named Dorian.   I don't personally know this guy...but I'm developing a major dislike for him.   I'm not exactly sure WHERE Dorian is gonna show up first...but some of the models show north of Daytona and some show north of St. Augustine.   Now I'm a fairly even keeled type of guy...but when it comes to a Cat 4 cane...coming in this close to the Island I live on (that's right I said Island)...we may hafta load up the Old Inty and head out...one more time.  I'm thinking about heading to Gray and crash with Rab.   I only posted that cause I know he still reads this board...LOL.

Anyways...you Florida people stay prepared.  Don't take chances ifin ya don't have to.  If you do "hunker down"...have a back up plan...and rent yourself a boat...LOL.

Rufus>>

56 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Well...we just got back from an extended trip up to Blue Ridge...and just when I'm getting settled in...we hear people talking about somebody named Dorian.   I don't personally know this guy...but I'm developing a major dislike for him.   I'm not exactly sure WHERE Dorian is gonna show up first...but some of the models show north of Daytona and some show north of St. Augustine.   Now I'm a fairly even keeled type of guy...but when it comes to a Cat 4 cane...coming in this close to the Island I live on (that's right I said Island)...we may hafta load up the Old Inty and head out...one more time.  I'm thinking about heading to Gray and crash with Rab.   I only posted that cause I know he still reads this board...LOL.

Anyways...you Florida people stay prepared.  Don't take chances ifin ya don't have to.  If you do "hunker down"...have a back up plan...and rent yourself a boat...LOL.

Rufus>>

On the brightest side... 

I took Colquitt to win this week against Bye. 

You can take it to the bank. It's a sure win. 

Anyway, you two damn sure don't need to stay on the island if that thing is coming in anywhere from Daytona northward. Probably not from the Cape north. Certainly wishing you the best. 

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

I wasn't to pleased with his play against STA either.  

• Haha 2

Rufus>>

Be safe dude, you are good people.

Rufus>>

Dorian the fruit is, at least to me, delicious. Unfortunately, it's far away in South East Asia.