Miami Columbus 21, Kiss. Osceola 17

badrouter

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

They're still a top 8A team. As is Columbus. Good win for C-bus!

Osceola has won one playoff game in the last 3 years.

That was over lowly Manatee.

Depends on what your definition of "top" is. I think yours has to do with playing Lakeland. So anybody who plays Lakeland is therefore the top in something.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Depends on what your definition of "top" is. I think yours has to do with playing Lakeland. So anybody who plays Lakeland is therefore the top in something.

We're talking 2019 season only. Not how teams performed in playoff games in years past.

Great win for Columbus. Have to assume Ned will keep them at or better than #3 in Florida and around the top 20 nationally. 

4 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I have no idea how this relates to the thread. 

🤡

On 8/25/2019 at 6:16 PM, badrouter said:

Plant City will be terribly underrated if their name ever gets discussed here. Really good OC with elite skill talent. Not worthy of national rankings, but WAY better than anyone here will give them credit for.

🤡

💩

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, badrouter said:

We're talking 2019 season only. Not how teams performed in playoff games in years past.

Ah, yes.

Except of course if it benefits a team that you're trying to pump. Then it's cool.

18 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Osceola won 45-0 last week over a team that was in the playoffs last year.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The season is young. Point is, most everyone has Columbus at the top of 8A. And Osceola was also thought to be a contender. They played, and C-bus won 21-17. Good game as expected between two of the best teams in 8A. Are you suggesting they are NOT among the best 8A teams? What evidence do you have for such a claim?

Just now, The Guru said:

That didn't stop you from anointing teams based on results from last week.

It's funny how the season is only young when it's convenient.

I'm not sure what your point is, given the context of this thread. I've claimed that Columbus and Osceola are among the top handful of 8A teams. Either you agree, or you disagree. If it's the latter, I've asked for supporting evidence. Preferably before I pour my first drink of the evening.

5 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I'm not sure what your point is, given the context of this thread.

You make definitive claims on teams when it benefits you ("Plant City will be terribly underrated") but then claim that "the season is young" when those teams fall flat on their face.

Funny how you don't have any definitive takes when it doesn't benefit your agenda.

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You make definitive claims on teams when it benefits you ("Plant City will be terribly underrated") but then claim that "the season is young" when those teams fall flat on their face.

Funny how you don't have any definitive takes when it doesn't benefit your agenda.

The "season is young" comment wasn't about any particular game. It was a generalization.

I've offered a definitive take right here, in claiming Columbus and Osceola are among the top handful of 8A teams. You are the one skirting around the idea of giving your own definitive take. As usual...

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

I've offered a definitive take right here, in claiming Columbus and Osceola are among the top handful of 8A teams. You are the one skirting around the idea of giving your own definitive take.

Again, I already gave it.

41 minutes ago, The Guru said:

• Thumbs Down 1